- Installment Contracts
- Finance Lease
- Cat Value Option
- Long Term Rental
- Open Account
- Cat Financial Commercial Account
- Go Paperless
- Equipment Management Solutions
- Product Link
- Electronic Data Management
- Fluids Sampling
- Equipment Inspections
- Equipment History
- Site Conditions
- Mobile Service
- Turning Information Into Action
FINANCING - INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS
INSTALLMENT SALE CONTRACT
For the customer who desires immediate equipment ownership yet wants to pay for the machine over an extended period of time. Trade-ins or down payments are typically included in these transactions.
- You may claim the tax benefits of ownership - including depreciation and interest expense deductions.
- New and used equipment may be financed.
- The installment sale contract is our lowest total cost option for machine ownership.
- Length (new equipment): 1-5 years
- Length (used equipment): 1-4 years
- Finance Rate: Generally fixed (floating rates may be considered)
- Down Payment or Trade in: May be required
- Tax Benefits: Retained by customer
- Payment Flexibility: Monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual, seasonal, skip and accelerated payments
For your convenience, our credit application is available for download in PDF format. Please read and fill out the form completely, then sign at the bottom. Return completed and signed application.
Western States Equipment
PO Box 38
Boise, ID 83707
Questions? Contact a member of our finance team at (208) 884-2289, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact Western States form below.