Western States Cat can help reduce owning and operating costs and maximize component life with the fluid analyses offered through our Scheduled Oil Sampling (S.O.S.) Services.
We offer two types of fluid analysis developed by Cat engineers and chemists:
- OIL ANALYSIS: includes analysis of elements, cleanliness, condition and much more.
- COOLANT ANALYSIS: includes a 2-level coolant analysis
- REDUCE DOWNTIME
- INCREASE PERFORMANCE
- MINIMIZE MAJOR REPAIRS
- OPTIMIZE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES
- MAXIMIZE COMPONENT LIFE
- TRACK COMPONENT WEAR
Go Paperless and Benefit:
- Near instant access to lab results
- Easy fleet data comparison
- Advanced search capabilities
- More functionality and integration with VisionLink
- Less office paper clutter
- Save a tree
Want to learn more? Please call the lab at 208-884-2214 or Contact your local Western States Cat Location.
Existing S.O.S. Customers
View your results here
To access your results, you will need a Caterpillar Corporate Web Security ID.
If you have a Caterpillar Corporate Web Security (CWS) ID; please click here for instructions to request SOS Services Web Access.
If you have never logged in to SOS Services Web you will need to request a Caterpillar Corporate Web Security (CWS) ID. Instructions to request a CWS ID can be found here.