Straight Snow Pushes
Cat® Straight Snow Pushes are designed for optimal snow removal or any material pushing application. Removing applications can range from parking lots, driveways, airport runways and storage lots. Designed to roll and fold snow with a profiled mold board, the Straight Snow Push maximizes the amount of snow being pushed. Once material is contained and displaced, streamlined box supports ensure that snow does not cling to the tool, increasing productivity. The Cat Straight Snow push features a standard trip edge system which protects your machine and tool from unseen obstacles.
Cat®Straight Snow Push Highlights
- Standard adjustable trip edge system ensures that snow is removed down to surface being plowed.
- Spring loaded cutting edge ‘trips' upon impacting unseen obstacle, protecting tool and host machine.
- Rubber or steel cutting edges available based on owner's and operator's preference.
- Streamlined box support designed to maximize capacity of Snow Push but also create a rigid support for box side plates.
- Adjustable, replaceable skid shoes give the ability to set cutting edge height.