Come out to play a round of golf at the CDA Resort Golf Course. This course is known for its world-famous floating green, the world’s only floating, movable green. Golfers are ferried to the island via a boat to finish the hole.
For those who plan to golf on Tuesday morning, make sure to sign up on the conference registration form. We will add you to a team at the special pricing of $165. The price includes:
- Complimentary warm-up sports massage.
- Unlimited floating practice balls.
- 18 holes of golf.
- Shared custom luxury golf cart with GPS interactive touchscreen.
- Personalized bag tag.
- Forecaddie service for each group; recommended $30 tip per golfer.
Golfing will start at 10:00 am with 10 minutes between teams. Water taxis to the golf course from the resort is complimentary. The water taxi leaves at the top of every hour and runs until dusk. The resort recommends arriving at the golf course an hour early to use the driving range and have time for your complimentary sports massage.
Golf club rentals are $65 + 6% state tax. If you would like to bring your own clubs, please visit the hotels website to make arrangements. Coeur d’Alene Resort Ship Sticks program information.
GROUND FORCE FACILITY TOUR
Ground Force Worldwide, a company that engineers and manufactures mining support equipment, has teamed up with NAMDG to offer a one of a kind tour. Sign up on the conference registration form for this fabulous tour of their factory. The tour will be on Thursday, May 19th from 1 – 4pm. If you’re interested in transportation from the Resort to Ground Force and back, please let us know on the registration form.
OTHER THINGS TO DO
Looking for something else to keep you busy? Below are a few ideas:
- Take a half day or full day fishing charter.
- Plenty of shopping:
- Need some quiet time? Spa time is a wonderful way to relax.
- Place your bets at the Spokane Tribes Casino or the Coeur d’Alene Casino.
- A nice day needs to be spent at the Riverfront Park in Spokane. If you have time before your flight, spend it outside at the park.