|Gross Power||435 HP (324 kW)|
|Net Power||405 HP (302 kW)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C15 ACERT™|
|Bore||5.4 in (137.2 mm)|
|Gross Power||435 HP (324 kW)|
|Net Power||405 HP (302 kW)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C15 ACERT™|
|Bore||5.4 in (137.2 mm)|
|Stroke||6.7 in (171.4 mm)|
|Displacement||927.6 in³ (15.2 l)|
|High Idle Speed||2300 r/min (2300 r/min)|
|Net Power - Converter Drive - Torque Rise||8.5 % (8.5 %)|
|Rated Power (Net SAE J1349)||405 HP (302 kW)|
|Maximum Altitude - Without Derating (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)||9298 ft (2834 m)|
|Net Power - Direct Drive - Torque Rise||33 % (33 %)|
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final/Stage IV or Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent|
|Low Idle Speed||800 r/min (800 r/min)|
|Net Power - Direct Drive - Gross Power||412 HP (307 kW)|
|Net Power - Converter Drive - Gross Power||435 HP (324 kW)|
|Maximum Net Torque - 1,300 rpm||1478.8 ft·lbf (2005 N·m)|
|Rated Power (Net ISO 9249)||405 HP (302 kW)|
|Travel Speed - Reverse - Maximum 1st||4.3 mile/h (6.9 km/h)|
|Travel Speeds - Reverse - Maximum Eco Mode||4.6 mile/h (7.4 km/h)|
|Travel Speed - Forward - Maximum 2nd||6.6 mile/h (10.6 km/h)|
|Travel Speed - Reverse - Maximum 2nd||7.6 mile/h (12.2 km/h)|
|Travel Speeds - Forward - Maximum Eco Mode||4.3 mile/h (6.9 km/h)|
|Travel Speed - Forward - Maximum 1st||3.7 mile/h (6 km/h)|
|Transmission Type||Planetary - Powershift - ECPC|
|Main Relief Pressure||3495 psi (24100 kPa)|
|Pump Flow at 1,950 rpm||30.9 gal/min (117 l/min)|
|Bore||4.7 in (120 mm)|
|Stroke||42.1 in (1070 mm)|
|Lift System||Double Acting Cylinder|
|Maximum Supply Pressure||3495 psi (24100 kPa)|
|Front||Planetary - Fixed|
|Rear||Planetary - Oscillating|
|Parking Brake||Drum and Shoe, Spring Applied, Hydraulic Released|
|Fuel Tank||206.6 gal (US) (782 l)|
|Cooling System||30.6 gal (US) (116 l)|
|Transmission||17.4 gal (US) (66 l)|
|Differential - Final Drives - Front||26.4 gal (US) (100 l)|
|Differential - Final Drives - Rear||29.1 gal (US) (110 l)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)||8.5 gal (US) (32 l)|
|Hydraulic Tank Only||35.4 gal (US) (134 l)|
|Engine Crankcase||9 gal (US) (34 l)|
|Operating Weight||90207 lb (40917 kg)|
|Machine Sound Power Level (ISO 6395)||113 dB(A) (113 dB(A))|
|Operator Sound Pressure Level - ISO 6396||73 dB(A) (73 dB(A))|
|Machine Sound Power Level (ISO 6395)||110 dB(A) (110 dB(A))|
|Operator Sound Pressure Level - ISO 6396||72 dB(A) (72 dB(A))|
|Maximum Operating Weight (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV) - Multiple Blade and Wheel Offerings||90207 lb (40917 kg)|
|Maximum Operating Weight (Tier 3 Final/Stage IIIA equivalent) Multiple Blade and Wheel Offerings||89186 lb (40454 kg)|
|Height - Top of Cab with A/C||14.99 ft (4568 mm)|
|Height - Top of Exhaust Pipe||14.56 ft (4439 mm)|
|Height - Top of Hood||10.87 ft (3312 mm)|
|Ground Clearance - Bumper||3.15 ft (960 mm)|
|Hitch to Centerline of Front Axle||6.07 ft (1850 mm)|
|Wheel Base||12.14 ft (3700 mm)|
|Width - Over Wheels||12.47 ft (3800 mm)|
|Centerline of Rear Axle to Edge of Counterweight - Including Rear Radiator Guard||10.16 ft (3096 mm)|
|Height - Top of Cab with Strobe||15.63 ft (4765 mm)|
|Height - ROPS/Canopy||14.02 ft (4274 mm)|
|Centerline of Rear Axle to Edge of Counterweight - No Rear Radiator Guard||9.38 ft (2860 mm)|
|Turning Radius - Inside of Wheels||9.18 ft (2797 mm)|
|Length - With Blade on Ground - Straight Blade - Including Rear Radiator Guard||28.59 ft (8715 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||2.11 ft (642 mm)|
|Stroke||22.7 in (576 mm)|
|Vehicle Articulation Angle||86 ° (86 °)|
|Bore||4.5 in (114.3 mm)|
|Maximum System Flow||170 L/min @ 1,950 rpm (44.9 gal/min @ 1,950 rpm)|
|Steering Pressure Limited||3481 psi (24000 kPa)|
|Steering System - Circuit||Double Acting - End Mounted|
|Steering System - Pump||Piston - Variable Displacement|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Drum Width||3.94 ft (1200 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Drum Diameter||5.28 ft (1610 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Weight||22002 lb (9980 kg)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Tips per Wheel||30|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Drum Width||3.94 ft (1200 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Outside Diameter||6.47 ft (1971 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Weight||21125 lb (9582 kg)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Width over Drums||12.47 ft (3800 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Weight||20540 lb (9317 kg)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Drum Diameter||5.28 ft (1610 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Width over Drums||12.47 ft (3800 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Outside Diameter||6.47 ft (1971 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Outside Diameter||6.47 ft (1971 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Width over Drums||12.47 ft (3800 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle Tips - Drum Diameter||5.28 ft (1610 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Drum Width||3.94 ft (1200 mm)|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Paddle and Plus Tips - Tips per Wheel||30|
|Attachment - Wheels: 1200 mm (47.25 in) Plus Tips - Tips per Wheel||30|
|Maximum Altitude - Without Derating (Tier 3/Stage IIIA)||9098 ft (2773 m)|
Benefits and Features
- Eco Mode allows the machine to go into auto shift mode when not operating at maximum torque, optimizing performance and saving fuel.
- The left pedal acts as a brake, transmission neutralizer and an engine decelerator to override the engine speed selected by the throttle lock. Allows the operator to slow speeds when the throttle lock is engaged and to return to throttle lock without pressing a resume or set button.
- Electro hydraulic controls increase productivity with responsive implements feature. Operate comfortably with easy-to-use soft-detent controls.
- Steering system provides confident machine operation and precise control enabled by the 826K's load-sensing hydraulic steering system.
- Increased efficiency with variable displacement piston pumps that give operators precise positioning for easy operation in tight areas with 43 degree articulation in each direction.
- Steering and Transmission Integrated Control System (STIC™) enhances operator comfort by integrating steering and transmission control functions in a single lever. Includes finger-controlled gear selection.
- Designed and made with purpose-built structures to remain safe and durable for the long run.
- Long-life-designs, materials and robotic welding ensure multiple life cycles and ability to withstand the toughest conditions.
- Full box-section rear frame resists torsional shock and twisting forces.
- Heavy-duty steering-cylinder mounts efficiently conduct steering loads into the frame.
- Single Clutch Speed Shifting (SCSS) delivers consistent, smooth shifting and efficiency.
- Strategic use of metallurgy and heat treating ensures long-life gears.
- The Cat C15 engine is designed for maximum fuel efficiency and increased power density.
- Two engine options are available to meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV or Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. (depending upon market).
- Fully electronic engine controls integrate with entire machine systems to optimize fuel economy.
- Engine idle shutdown reduces fuel waste during idling periods.
- Delayed Engine Shutdown maximizes durability.
- New long-life paddle and plus design tip options.
- Up to 40% longer life.
- Purpose designed for landfils.
- Improved machine performance.
- Improved traction.
- Select paddle tip for traction and fuel economy.
- Select plus tip for increased side-slope stability.
- Select combination of both to optimize performance in your conditions.
- Pressurized cab sits on isolation mounts improving comfort and reducing sound.
- Cab features a convenient floor storage tray/lunch box.
- Cat Comfort Series III Seat includes mid-back design, thick, contoured cushions, air suspension, six-way adjustments, and a seat-mounted implement pod and STIC steer that moves with the seat for optimal control.
- Control panel gives operators the information and controls for safer and time-saving settings.
- STIC control simplicity provides maximum responsiveness and control with STIC that combines directional selection, gear selection and steering into a single lever.
- Cat Compaction Control system uses Machine Drive Power (MDP) technology to measure rolling resistance and correlates it with landfill compaction. 3D mapping indicates where to work and when layers are at optimum density. The system eliminates voids, optimizes cell space and documents results.
- VisionLink 3D Project Monitoring provides managers with detailed compaction analysis to more effectively monitor and manage operations.
- DETECT technologies help keep people and equipment safe by keeping operator aware of the work area and by monitoring and reporting unsafe conditions, like avoidance zones.
- COMPACT technologies combine advanced compaction measurement, in-cab guidance and reporting capabilities to help you consistently meet compaction targets fast, uniformly, and in fewer passes.
- Rear vision camera greatly enhances visibility behind the machine to help the operator work with greater confidence and at peak potential while keeping people and assets safe.
- Product Link is deeply integrated into your machine, giving you access to information like machine location, hours, fuel usage, idle time and event codes via the online VisionLink user interface. Helps effectively manage fleet and lower operating costs.
- Railings, ladders and non-slip surfaces enhance technician and operator safety.
- Rearview camera with in-cab monitor increases operator awareness around the machine.
- Reduced vibrations to the operator with isolated cab mounts and seat mounted implement and steering controls.
- Low interior sound levels.
- Pressurized cab with filtered air.
- Engine and power train guards prevent trash build-up and shield components.
- Front frame guards prevent trash build-up inside the frame and protects components and hydraulic lines.
- Axle wrapping and seal guarding prevents material from wrapping and binding around the axles and assists when cleaning is needed.
- Transmission oil tube is guarded to resist damage from debris.
- The fuel tank is positioned away from the debris in the front frame and is easily accessed.
- High radiator air inlet with screen helps prevent trash from entering the radiator area, maintaining proper airflow and aiding debris to fall off.
- Striker bars and optional cleaner fingers are located in front and behind the rear wheels and behind the front wheels. Striker bars help to keep wheels free of debris to assist the wheel tips in maintaining good compaction.
- In cohesive material or severe packing conditions, optional cleaner fingers are available to further assist in keeping the wheel tips clean.
- Roof extends past the cab doors and windows to minimize debris build up.
- Suction fan allows ambient air to cool, enhancing cooling capacity. It also pressurizes the engine compartment, preventing trash build up.
- Engine idle shutdown saves fuel by avoiding unnecessary idling.
- Reduce waste to the environment with maintenance-free batteries.
- The 826K is built to be rebuilt, maximizing machine life, and minimizing environmental impact. Get the most from your investment, with our sustainable options including Cat Reman and Certified Rebuild programs. With these programs, remanufactured components deliver cost savings of 40 to 70 percent, lowering operating costs while also reducing waste and minimizing the need for raw materials.
- Safe and convenient service via ground level or platform access to daily service points.
- Swing-out doors on both sides of engine compartment provide easy access to daily service checks.
- Ecology drains for ease of service and prevention of spills.
- Reduce downtime with VIMS™ system notifications so operators and technicians can resolve problems before failure.
- Sight gauges mean quick visual inspection and minimize fluid contamination.
- Optional swing-out doors on both sides provide convenient access to daily service check points. Engine compartment lighting aids visibility.
- New ground level service area includes an electrical disconnect, emergency engine shutdown and stairway light switch.
- Cat dealers keep you running with preventive maintenance programs, maintenance contracts, best-in-class parts availability and operator training support.
- Single Clutch Speed Shifting (SCSS)
- Alarm, back-up
- Air conditioner with roof mounted condenser
- Guards, axle (front and rear)
- Antifreeze, premixed 50% concentration extended life (–34° C/–29° F)
- Demand fan/swing out (hydraulic reversible)
- VIMS/Product Link: – GSM, satellite