|Engine Output - SAE J1995||3360 kW (4,500 hp)|
|Standard Bucket Capacity||Face Shovel (heaped 2:1) - 52.0 m3 (68.0 yd3)|
|Operating Weight||Face Shovel - 1000 tonnes (1,102 tons)|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity - Approximately||2640 gal (US) (10000 l)|
|Engine Output - SAE J1995||3360 kW (4,500 hp)|
|Standard Bucket Capacity||Face Shovel (heaped 2:1) - 52.0 m3 (68.0 yd3)|
|Operating Weight||Face Shovel - 1000 tonnes (1,102 tons)|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity - Approximately||2640 gal (US) (10000 l)|
|Main Pumps||8 × variable flow axial piston pumps|
|Maximum Oil Flow - Main Pumps||8 × 936 L/min (8 × 247 gal/min)|
|Maximum Oil Flow - Swing Pumps||6 × 488 L/min (6 × 129 gal/min)|
|Maximum Pressure - Attachment||4350 psi (300 bar)|
|Maximum Pressure - Swing Pumps||5080 psi (350 bar)|
|Maximum Pressure - Travel||5220 psi (360 bar)|
|Swing Pumps||6 × reversible swash plate pumps|
|Total Volume of Hydraulic Oil - Approximately||3450 gal (US) (13000 l)|
|Diameter - Fan||4 × 1524 mm (4 × 60 in)|
|Features (1)||Fan speed is thermostatically controlled|
|Features (2)||Extremely high cooling efficiency to ensure optimum oil temperature|
|Features (3)||Gear-type cooling pumps supplying high-volume, low-pressure oil to aluminum coolers|
|Features (4)||Cooling system is fully independent of all main circuits, i.e. controlled cooling capacity is available whenever engine is running|
|Oil Flow of Cooling Pumps||4 × 975 L/min (4 × 258 gal/min)|
|Board Control System (BCS III)||Electronic monitoring, data logging and diagnostic system for vital signs and service data of engines, hydraulic system and lubrication system, featuring:
– Robust instrument panel including large (12 in) colored touch-screen for intuitive handling
– On-screen PDF documentation (e.g. operating instructions, technical handbook, spare parts catalog, electric circuit diagram)
– On-screen troubleshooting assistance
– Graphic charts of logged data
– Fault memory with storage of related conditions
– USB, Lan (TCP/IP) and CAN BUS interfaces for data export
|Components (1)||Switch in seat cushion to automatically neutralize the hydraulic controls when operator leaves the seat|
|Components (10)||Pneumatically cushioned and multi-adjustable comfort seat with lumbar support, seat heating, safety belt, head and armrests|
|Components (2)||External sun shields at side windows|
|Components (3)||Roller blinds at all windows|
|Components (4)||Windshield with parallel intermittent wiper/washer|
|Components (5)||All-round safety glass, armored windshield and sliding side window|
|Components (6)||FOPS (rock guard; approved according to ISO 10262:1998) integrated into cab structure|
|Components (7)||Fold-away auxiliary seat with safety belt|
|Components (8)||Joystick controls integrated in independently adjustable seat consoles|
|Components (9)||Machine access via retractable access stairway, stairway angle approximately 45°, hydraulically operated|
|Internal Dimensions of Amenity Cab - Height||7.05 ft (2150 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions of Amenity Cab - Length||5.25 ft (1600 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions of Amenity Cab - Width||5.25 ft (1600 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions of Cab - Height||7.05 ft (2150 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions of Cab - Length||7.22 ft (2200 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions of Cab - Width||5.25 ft (1600 mm)|
|Operator's Eye Level - Approximately||28.87 ft (8.8 m)|
|Features (1)||All race ways of swing ring as well as grease bath for internal gearing supplied by automatic central lubrication system|
|Features (2)||Hydraulic braking of the swing motion by counteracting control|
|Features (3)||Closed-loop swing circuit with torque control|
|Maximum Swing Speed||3.9 r/min (3.9 r/min)|
|Parking Brakes||Wet multiple disc brake, spring-loaded/hydraulically released|
|Swing Drive||Six compact planetary transmissions with axial piston motors|
|Swing Ring||Triple race roller bearing with sealed internal gearing|
|Bottom Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Components (1)||All running surfaces of sprockets, idlers, rollers and pad links, as well as teeth contact areas of sprocket and pad links, are hardened|
|Components (2)||Fully hydraulic, self-adjusting track tensioning system with piston accumulator|
|Components (3)||Automatic hydraulic retarder valve to prevent over-speed on downhill travel|
|Components (4)||Acoustic travel alarm|
|Components (5)||Idlers, bottom rollers and support rollers are connected to the automatic lubrication system|
|Components (6)||Cast double-grouser combined pad-links with bushings connected by hardened full floating pins|
|Gradeability - Travel Drives - Maximum||44%|
|Maximum Tractive Force||974880 lb (4338 kN)|
|Parking Brake||Wet multiple disc brake, spring applied/hydraulically released|
|Support Rollers - Each Side||2 plus a skid plate in between|
|Track Pads - Each Side||48|
|Travel Drives - Each Side||1 planetary transmission with 2 two-stage axial piston motors|
|Travel Speed - Two Stages - 1st Stage - Maximum||0.9 mile/h (1.4 km/h)|
|Travel Speed - Two Stages - 2nd Stage - Maximum||1.2 mile/h (1.9 km/h)|
|Capacity - Grease Container||264 gal (US) (1000 l)|
|Type (1)||Grease filters (200 μm) between service station and container as well as directly behind grease pump|
|Type (2)||Dual-circuit system with hydraulically driven heavy-duty pump and electronic time relay control to adjust the pause/lube times|
|Type (3)||System failures displayed by Board Control System|
|Type (4)||Connected to the lubrication system are:
– Raceways of the swing roller bearing
– Pivot points of attachment, bucket and cylinders
– Bottom rollers of undercarriage
|Note||Other track pads available on request|
|Shovel - Ground pressure||38.3 psi (26.3 N/cm²)|
|Shovel - Operating Weight||2204600 lb (1000000 kg)|
|Shovel - Standard Track Pads||6.56 ft (2000 mm)|
|Alternators||2 × 175A each|
|Batteries in Series/Parallel Installation||6 × 210 Ah – 12V each; 630 Ah – 24V in total|
|Components (1)||Battery isolation relays|
|Components (2)||Emergency stop switches accessible from ground level, in engine module and in operator's cab|
|Working Spotlights||12 × high brightness LED lights|
|Installation||Retractable service station installed underneath the engine module and easily accessible from ground|
|All buckets are equipped with a wear package consisting of:||– Special liner material covering main wear areas inside and outside of bucket
– Lip shrouds between teeth
– Wing shrouds on side walls
– Heel shrouds at bottom edges
|Shovel attachment with unique TriPower kinematics ensuring the following main features:||– Horizontal automatic constant-angle bucket guidance
– Vertical automatic constant-angle bucket guidance
– Automatic roll-back limiter to prevent material spillage
– Kinematic assistance to hydraulic forces
– Constant boom momentum throughout the entire lift arc
– Crowd force assistance
|Type (1)||Inspection hole in boom and stick|
|Type (2)||Pressure-free lowering of boom and stick by means of a float valve|
|Type (3)||Special wear packages for highly abrasive materials on request|
|Type (4)||Catwalks with rails at boom|
|Type (5)||Welding procedures allow for internal counter-welding (double prep weld) wherever possible|
|Type (6)||Boom and stick are stress-relieved after welding|
|Type (7)||Boom and stick are torsion-resistant, welded box design of high-tensile steel with massive steel castings at pivot areas|
|Engine Model||2 × Cummins QSK60|
|Gross Power - SAE J1995||4500 HP (3360 kW)|
|Net Power - SAE J1349||4500 HP (3360 kW)|
|Bucket Capacity - Front Shovel (heaped 2:1)||68 yd³ (52 m³)|
|Bucket Payload||103 t (93.6 t)|
|Operating Weight - Front Shovel||1102 t (1000 t)|
|Aspiration||Two-stage turbocharged; aftercooled and intercooled|
|Bore||6.25 in (159 mm)|
|Components (1)||Pre-lube starting system|
|Components (2)||Two-stage fuel filter includes water separator|
|Components (3)||Heavy-duty air filters with automatic dust evacuation|
|Components (4)||Micro processed engine control|
|Components (5)||Hydraulically driven radiator fan with electronically controlled fan speed|
|Components (6)||Eliminator with centrifuge for engine oil filtration|
|Components (7)||Engine-oil-change interval of 1,000 hours|
|Components (8)||Additional high-capacity water separator|
|Displacement||3674 in³ (60.2 l)|
|Emissions||Emits equivalent to U.S. EPA Tier 2|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4330 gal (US) (16400 l)|
|Make/Model||2 × QSK60 two-stage|
|Maximum Altitude - Without Deration - Above Sea Level||16000 ft (4880 m)|
|Number of Cylinders - Each Engine||16|
|Stroke||7.48 in (190 mm)|
|Total Rated Net Power - ISO 3046/1||3360 kW 1,800 min-1 (4,500 hp 1,800 min-1)|
|Total Rated Net Power - SAE J1349||3360 kW 1,800 min-1 (4,500 hp 1,800 min-1)|
|Total Rated Net Power - SAE J1995||3360 kW 1,800 min-1 (4,500 hp 1,800 min-1)|
|Features (1)||Pressure cut-off for main pumps|
|Features (2)||Cooling of pump transmission gear oil|
|Filters||– Full-flow high-pressure filters (100 μm) for the main pumps, installed directly behind each pump
– High pressure filters (100 μm) for the closed swing circuit
– Full-flow filters (10 μm) for the complete return circuit
– Full-flow filters (10 μm) for the cooling return circuit
– Pressure filters (40 μm and 6 μm) for servo circuit
– Transmission oil filters (40 μm)
|Pump Managing System contains:||– Electronic load limit control
– Flow on demand from main pumps depending on joystick position
– Automatic regulation of main pumps to zero flow without demand
– Automatic RPM reduction of engine speed during working breaks
– Reduced oil flow of main pumps at high hydraulic oil temperature or engine temperature
|Components (11)||Under roof mounted heating, ventilating and air conditioning system|
|Components (12)||Sliding emergency ladder (kick-down type) with ladder cage|
|Equipped With (1)||Quick couplings for:
– Diesel fuel
– Engine coolant – left/right
– Pump transmission gear oil – left/right
– Swing transmissions gear oil – each
– Engine oil (oil pan) – left/right
– Engine oil (additional tank – optional) – left/right
– Hydraulic oil tank
– Grease container
|Equipped With (2)||Cat jump-start socket|
|Equipped With (3)||Indicator lights for fuel tanks left/right full and grease container full|
Benefits and Features
Reliable Diesel Engines
Two 60 L (3,700 in³) diesel engines deliver reliable power and torque, making the 6090 FS both agile and productive. Developed for mining, these engines deliver high uptime in demanding applications. Combining their low fuel consumption with the sophisticated Cat hydraulic system, the outstanding fuel efficiency of the 6090 FS directly contributes to lowering the cost per tonne or cubic meter moved.
Keep Producing and Ensure the Safety of Your Operators, Even During Single Engine Loss
You will realize enhanced safety, greater uptime, more productivity, and better serviceability as a result of our twin engine concept.
• Enhanced Safety
The ability to move your shovel to a safe area for repair, away from highwalls, blast zones, or other safety hazards, is still possible with the use of a single engine.
• Greater Uptime and More Productivity
65% of full production can still be achieved with the use of a single engine. This is due to the shovel's continued ability to exert maximum digging forces, to lower the front attachment without requiring engine power (i.e., pressure-free), and to recuperate energy via its closed-loop swing circuit.
• Better Serviceability
Troubleshooting is greatly simplified and expedited with the ability to compare one engine versus the other.
Dig More Effectively with Our Unique TriPower Front Shovel Design
You will experience safer, easier and faster front shovel operation with TriPower, a system proven on over a thousand Cat hydraulic mining shovels worldwide. Generating superior mechanical leverage and control, our FS configured hydraulic mining shovels utilize a unique boom design that employs rotatable triangular rockers. This design facilitates quicker cycle times, increased effective lifting force, constant boom momentum, automatic constant bucket angle, and automatic roll-back limiter.
• Quicker Cycle Times
– Faster lifting speeds are achieved, because the design enables the use of smaller-diameter boom cylinders.
• Increased Effective Lifting Force
– Design transfers digging forces into the superstructure, creating supporting boom momentum in addition to momentum that is generated hydraulically.
• Constant Boom Momentum
– Allows smaller boom cylinders for higher lifting speed.
– Keeps lifting speed constant.
– Enables the shovel to lift a single load along the entire digging distance.
– No retracting of stick cylinders is required, ensuring that all hydraulic pumps are supplying the boom-up function.
• Automatic Constant Bucket Angle
– Material spillage is avoided during boom lifting, because the filled bucket automatically maintains a constant bucket angle.
– On conventional kinematics the operator has to control manually the bucket position during lifting which cut in half the available oil flow for the boom cylinders.
• Automatic Roll-Back Limiter
– Preventing material spillage back on to the operator's cab and machine superstructure, our system ensures that the bucket is always in a safe position, without operator control/manipulation, when it is at maximum height.
– The boom cylinder continues to receive maximum oil flow, because the operator does not need to activate the bucket cylinder.
Straightforward, Safe System Maintenance
Ensuring neat organization for safe operation, easy inspection, and fast service, and reducing the number of hoses needed, the main valve block is located on top of the boom.
Faster Cycle Times
Faster cycle times are realized, because float valves are used to lower the boom instead of engaging pumps. This facilitates faster boom movements and allows other operating functions to occur simultaneously, such as bucket curl and stick in/out.
Your operators will experience greater control with our five circuit hydraulics, allowing for two cylinder motions, two travel motions, and swing to be controlled simultaneously.
Protect and Extend the Life of Your Hydraulic Components and Seals
Providing a more efficient means of cooling, particularly in demanding applications, our unique independent oil cooling system will extend the life of your hydraulic mining shovel's components.
More Efficient Oil Cooling
Our system is independent of return oil, achieving efficiency through the utilization of dedicated pumps that provide cooling capacity as needed, whether the engine is idling or under load. That means optimum oil temperature is being maintained, even while your operator waits for the next truck to load. Competitive hydraulic mining shovels only provide cooling when the machine is working and the engine is under load.
Additional efficiency is achieved via our thermostatically controlled radiator fan speed. The fans do not run until oil temperature exceeds a temperature of 50° C (122° F), saving energy.
Optimal Oil Temperature Maintained
The highly efficient oil cooling system ensures that the oil temperature is only 25° C to 30° C (45° F to 54° F) higher than the ambient temperature. Thus the hydraulic oil working temperature remains within the optimal operating viscosity range of 50° C to 70° C (122° F to 158° F).
Experience Improved Machine Control and Component Life, while Reducing Fuel Consumption and Noise Emission, with Our Intelligent Pump Managing System
Delivering optimal performance, our pump managing system continuously evaluates actual engine and hydraulic operating values against set values, and adjusts pump output accordingly. This results in efficient use of the engine for greater productivity.
Pump managing system advantages include:
- Best possible utilization of engine output and engine overload avoidance via electronic load limit regulation
- Less energy consumption and less thermal load on hydraulic oil with zero oil flow regulation for main pumps
- Less fuel consumption and lower noise emission via automatic RPM reduction
- Reduced component wear and lower noise emission with automatic oil flow reduction for closing/opening of bucket clam
- Protection of components with automatic oil flow reduction if hydraulic and/or engine coolant temperature exceed set maximum
- Improved operator control response via on-demand pump flow
Load More Material, at Lower Cost, with the Energy Recovery Capability of Our Closed-Loop Swing System
Delivering faster cycle times and improved energy efficiency, while also generating less heat, our closed-loop swing circuit provides distinct advantages over competitive machines utilizing open-circuit swing systems.
Greater Efficiency Via Energy Recovery
Kinetic energy captured during the swing motion is fed back into the system during deceleration, providing more power to drive the main and auxiliary pumps. Energy is saved during deceleration, because braking occurs via counteracting controls, as opposed to throttles used in open circuit swing systems.
Energy Savings During Acceleration
Energy is saved during acceleration via torque control, providing a pressure balance valve that controls the swing pump against pressure in the closed-loop swing circuit, ensuring that only the minimum necessary oil flow is utilized at any given time.
Faster Cycle Times
Faster boom lift motion during swing is achieved with our closed-loop swing system, increasing overall productivity.
Get Peak Operator Performance with Our Safe and Comfortable Operator's Cab
We understand that the most important factor in your hydraulic mining shovel's effectiveness is the performance of its operator. To help make their workday as productive as possible, we've incorporated safety and comfort features into the 6090 FS operator's cab.
Protection for Your Operator; Every Day, Every Shift
- Safety glass is used for all cab windows, and armored glass for the windshield.
- Operator's seat is equipped with integrated safety switch that automatically neutralizes the hydraulic controls when the operator leaves the seat.
- The height of the cab module ensures an eye level of approximately 8.8 m (28 ft 10 in), providing excellent visibility of the digging and loading areas.
- Cab meets Falling Object Protection System (FOPS) as per ISO 10262:1998.
Supporting Peak Operator Performance with Comfort Features
- Pneumatically cushioned, multi-adjustable operator's seat.
- Large, transflective color touch-screen display provides vital machine monitoring and diagnostic data for convenient troubleshooting and service assistance.
- Enhanced control response and servo adjustment capability via electro-hydraulic servo control.
Enhanced Control Response and Optimized Hydraulic Engine Load Management
Help your team meet productivity and performance standards with our intuitive, informative on-board electronics.
Electro-Hydraulic Servo Control
- Enhanced Control Response – The system relays actuating signals from the joysticks, delivering fast and precise machine reactions that reduce operator fatigue.
- Increased Uptime – Uptime is increased as a result of simplified troubleshooting and advanced diagnostic capabilities.
- Greater Operator Comfort – Easier setting of servo control characteristics allow operators to adjust to their preference.
- Clean and Quiet Cab Environment – No hydraulic lines are present in the cab or the cab module, ensuring a clean arrangement with less noise emission.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP)
- Reduced Control System Inventory – Streamlined system requires only one type of controller for each function (i.e., left side drive train, right side drive train, servo, and auxiliary) reducing the number of required controllers in the system and associated replacement stock.
- Less Fuel Consumption – Engine works in optimal range of performance during the entire digging cycle, reducing fuel burn.
- Increased Component Life – Reduced hydraulic pulsation lessens stress imposed on the engine and hydraulic components.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort – Less vibration and more even machine movement via reduced pressure peaks.
- On-screen Documentation – The Parts book, Technical handbook, and Operating handbook, as well as hydraulic and electric schematics, are available in electronic format.
Helping You Enhance Safety and Productivity Through Technology
Aimed at enhancing the productivity and profitability of your hydraulic mining shovel, we currently offer a combination of Cat MineStar System offerings and Cat hydraulic mining shovel technology solutions.
Cat MineStar System
Helping you achieve your goals for enhanced mine site safety, improved efficiency, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability, the Cat MineStar System provides the most comprehensive suite of mining technology products in the industry. It consists of a number of configurable capability sets – Fleet, Terrain, Detect, Health, and Command – that allow you to scale the system to your mine site needs. Cat MineStar System helps you manage everything from material tracking to sophisticated real-time fleet management, machine health systems, autonomous equipment, and more.
The Cat 6090 FS is able to utilize the following Cat MineStar System capability sets:
- Fleet – Fleet provides real-time machine tracking, assignment and productivity management, providing a comprehensive overview of all your asset operations from anywhere in the world.
- Terrain – Terrain enables high-precision management of drilling, dragline, grading and loading operations through the use of guidance technology. It increases machine productivity and provides you real-time feedback for improved efficiency.
- Detect – Detect helps increase operator awareness, enhancing safety at your operation. It includes a range of capabilities designed to assist the operator, including blind spot and proximity detection of fixed and mobile equipment.
- Health – Health delivers critical event-based machine condition and operating data for your entire fleet. It includes comprehensive equipment health and asset monitoring capabilities, with a wide range of diagnostic, analytic and reporting tools.
Hydraulic Mining Shovel Technology Solutions
- Monitoring and Diagnostic System – Enhancing diagnostic capabilities and providing detailed troubleshooting functions, our Board Control System uses sensors throughout the machine to monitor operating data, record faults, and notify the operator audibly and visually. This promotes the earliest possible detection of faults and allows for timely maintenance planning and assistance for speedy repair.
Achieve Targeted Loading/Hauling Production with Perfectly Paired Cat Hydraulic Mining Shovels and Mining Trucks
For full truck payloads with minimum loading time, an efficient loading/hauling system begins with an optimized equipment match. Cat hydraulic mining shovels are matched with Cat mining trucks to maximize volume of material moved at the lowest operating cost per ton.
Rugged Front Shovel Attachment Designed and Fabricated to Withstand Your Extreme Mining Conditions
To extend service life and ensure that your shovel keeps producing, our front shovel attachment structures are designed for durability and dependability. Extended performance in the harsh mining conditions you face daily is accomplished through selection of high-strength steels and rugged castings, joined and thermally stress-relieved, to help you achieve your productivity targets.
Front Shovel Attachment Structures Include:
- Heavy castings at all pivot points
- Better flow of forces and less welding seams, as top chords are made of one bend plate
- Entire boom and stick are stress relieved after welding
- Welding procedures allow for internal welding (double prep weld)
More Reliable Swing Component Life
Extending component life and ultimately improving machine uptime, our swing system includes a triple-race swing roller bearing with internal gearing connected to an automatic lubrication system.
For added reliability, all lube lines are located inside the roller bearing for maximum protection.
Easier maintenance is afforded by the free accessibility of swing gears and rotary distributor.
Less Wear and Tear on Crawler Components
Extending track life and improving overall machine reliability, our undercarriages are engineered with extensive use of finite element analysis, steel structures are optimized, travel motors are well-protected by strong cover plates and hinged door covers, and a unique robust track chain incorporates a combined pad/link design. Further extending track life, a state-of-the-art track tensioning system with membrane accumulator automatically adapts the tensioning of the tracks, depending upon operating conditions.
Sharing your commitment to safety, and driven by our commitment to Zero Harm, we work tirelessly to design the safest machines possible to protect your most important asset; your employees. That is why we updated the design of the 6090 FS in accordance with the principles of MDG 41 and 15, and offer this standard, not as an option or upgrade.
Some examples of the safety-enhancing features of the Cat 6090 FS hydraulic mining shovel includes the following:
- All stairways have 45° angle for safe and comfortable access and movement about the machine.
- Slide down emergency egress ladder directly adjacent to the operator's cab.
- Hydraulically operated boarding ladder with emergency lowering via nitrogen accumulator ensures that ladder remains operational even when engines shut off.
- Machine swing and propel capability is switched-off when ladder is in down position.
Service and Maintenance
- Improved routing and clamping of hydraulic hoses.
- Hydraulic hoses and electric wiring are separated from each other for fire prevention.
- All service areas are accessible via anti-slip walkways, and trip hazards eliminated.
- Hot surfaces covered near service and maintenance areas to prevent burns.
- Cabinet with battery isolation switch, mounted on top deck directly above the battery box, allows quick and easy shut-off of voltage on the entire shovel.
- Cabinet contains a starter isolator which allows on-board voltage, but prevents starting of engines.
- An easily accessible, standard shut-off switch located in the cab shuts down the electrical system in case of emergencies.
- Additional shut-off switches are located on the machine, in the machine house or accessible from the ground with pull ropes.
Precise Bucket Control
- Minimizing the potential for material spill on to the attachment or cab, the TriPower automatic roll-back limiter prevents the bucket from being curled back too far.
Lowering your operating costs and maximizing your hydraulic mining shovel's uptime and productivity is of supreme importance to us. To that end, we've made vital components more accessible and designed simpler systems to make maintenance activities quicker and easier.
Open, Spacious Access to Components
- Facilitating easier maintenance, exceptional accessibility is provided to systems like the swing motor, swing gearbox and rotary distributor in the well organized superstructure. The engine is accessible from three sides.
- Easily accessed by walkways on both sides, the boom-mounted main valve block, a feature unique to Cat hydraulic mining shovels, provides a clean layout and reduces the number of hoses leading from the superstructure to the attachment.
Simple Hydraulic System with Main Valve Block Positioned on Boom
- Ensuring neat organization for safe operation, easy inspection and fast service, the design of our hydraulic system significantly reduces the total number of frequently moving hoses from the superstructure to the attachment.
- Longer hose life via improved routing in accordance with MDG design standards.
Easy Ground-level Fuel and Fluid Replenishment
- Quick fuel and fluid replenishment is made easy with a retractable service station underneath the engine module, accessible at ground-level.
Improved Drive Train Troubleshooting
- Twin-engine design facilitates troubleshooting of drive trains, as one engine can be compared to the other.
Commitment Makes the Difference
Cat dealers offer a wide range of solutions, services and products that help you lower costs, enhance productivity and manage your operation more efficiently. From the time you select a piece of Cat equipment until the day you trade or sell it, the support you get from your Cat dealer makes the difference.
Cat dealers provide the level of support you need, on a global scale. Dealer expert technicians have the knowledge, experience, training and tooling necessary to handle your repair and maintenance needs, when and where you need them.
When Cat products reach the field, they are supported by a worldwide network of parts distribution facilities, dealer service centers and technical training facilities to keep your equipment up and running.
Cat customers rely on prompt, dependable parts availability through our global dealer network, ready to meet your needs 24/7.
Every piece of Cat equipment is designed and built to provide maximum productivity and operating economy throughout its working life. Cat dealers offer a wide range of service plans that will maximize uptime and return on your investment, including:
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Diagnostic Programs, such as Scheduled Oil Sampling and Technical Analysis
- Rebuild and Reman Option
- Customer Support Agreements
Operating and maintenance costs are influenced by many application and site-specific factors, such as: material density and fragmentation, payload, bench height, truck positioning, ground conditions, amount of traveling and maintenance. Your Cat dealer can provide you with an understanding of the effects application characteristics and operating techniques have on maintenance and operating costs.
Your Cat dealer can arrange training programs to help operators improve productivity, decrease downtime, reduce operating costs and enhance safety.
Meeting the needs of today without compromising the needs of tomorrow is the goal for all Cat machinery. The commitment to helping you operate safely and sustainably is affirmed in the production of the 6090 FS hydraulic mining shovel.
Cat Hydraulic Mining Shovel Sustainability:
- Energy Recovery – Emit less heat and improve energy efficiency via the energy recovery capability of the closed-loop swing circuit.
- Rebuilds – Decrease your energy use and material consumption with a machine that's designed to be rebuilt.
- TriPower shovel attachment