Multi-Processor with Concrete Cutter Jaws
Multi-Processor with Concrete Cutter Jaw Highlights
- Concrete Cutter jaws are the perfect choice where precise demolition/cutting of concrete structures is required.
- Used for cutting heavily reinforced concrete with large diameter, densely packed rebar.
- Three replaceable crusher teeth easily reduce thick concrete in the front part of the jaw.
- Straight-line knives in the lower jaw work with angled cutting edge in the upper jaw to maximize the effective rebar cutting force.
- Reversible knives with a balanced hardness and yield/tensile strength keep knife wear to a minimum.
- Side cutter protects the non-cutting side of the lower jaw from excessive wear.
- Wear plates are welded on to the front plate of the lower jaw to protect the base metal of the jaw.