Multi-Processor with Shear Jaws
Multi-processor with Shear Jaw Highlights
- Shear jaws cut and reduce angle iron, channel iron, beams, pipe, rebar, cable and tires.
- Shear jaws are ideal for structural demolition and cutting angle and channel iron, beams, pipe and rebar.
- Straight line knives in the lower jaw work with angled cutting edge in the upper jaw to maximize the effective cutting force.
- Replaceable piercing tip penetrates material larger than jaw depth.
- Reversible knives with a balanced hardness and yield/tensile strength keep knife wear to a minimum.
- Side cutters and bolt-on wear plate protects the non-cutting side of the moving jaw from wear.