Cat® Augers are used for drilling holes for footings, fencing, signs, trees and shrubs in construction, agricultural, and landscaping applications. They are designed with the right amount of speed and torque for maximum productivity in a broad range of soil types.
Cat® Augers Highlights
- Designed for drilling holes for footings, fencing, signs, trees and shrubs.
- Cat® offers a variety of Augers to match your machine and application.
- Three different drive systems all designed with the right amount of speed and torque for working in a broad range of soil types.
- Direct drive for light - to moderate-duty work.
- Single reduction planetary drive for moderate - to heavy-duty applications.
- Double reduction planetary drive for moderate - to heavy-duty, high performance drilling requirements.
- Exclusive Cat mounting bracket for superior structural reinforcement, positioning flexibility, easy transportation, and near vertical storage.
- Broad range of Auger bits that are rugged and adaptable to many job needs.
- Industrial bits allow for fast teeth replacement.
- Standard Rock Drill Head with bullet style teeth converts standard bits to auger rocky material quickly.
- Telescoping 914 mm (3 ft) and 1829 mm (6 ft) extension.
- Optional retention pin for fast exchange of bit diameters, and different extension lengths.