Cat machinery is built to last and our rebuild programs can add additional years to your equipment. This means, while nothing lasts forever, your equipment might seem like it does. Western States offers both Custom and Caterpillar Certified Rebuilds to bring new life to your equipment, be it a full machine or single component.
We’re here to keep your business running and a Western States representative would be happy to discuss our rebuild programs with you today.
Thinking of retiring your old machine? Why not wait? Caterpillar Certified Rebuilds (CCR) restore machines to near-new condition at a fraction of the cost of a new machine. CCRs come with a new serial number and hour meter, as well as extended power train coverage and an upgraded warranty. Western States Cat can offer this because the CCR involves:
- COMPLETE MACHINE EVALUATION AND TESTING
- FULL DISASSEMBLY OF YOUR MACHINE
- REPLACEMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 7000 PARTS
- THE LATEST ENGINEERING AND SAFETY UPDATES
- FRAME STRAIGHTENING AND REINFORCEMENT
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM RESTORATION
- REPLACEMENT OF ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULES AND SOFTWARE
Your machine’s parts that are not immediately replaced are checked against Caterpillar’s re-usability guidelines and will be replaced or reconditioned until every part is up to standard. Then, during reassembly, we give your Cat a fresh coat of paint to complete the rebuild and make your equipment look as good as it runs.
Our Cat Certified Power Train (CPT) rebuild revives the heart of your machine. This ensures greater performance and safety and has an available extended power train warranty. It also includes:
- COMPLETE POWER TRAIN EVALUATION AND TESTING including the radiator, engine, transmission, torque converter, final drive and axle.
- FULL POWER TRAIN DIS-ASSEMBLY
- REPLACEMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 3000 PARTS including switches, sensors, sending units, electronic control modules, gaskets, hoses and more.
- THE LATEST ENGINEERING AND SAFETY UPDATES AVAILABLE
While the CPT doesn’t cover as much as a full rebuild, it will do a lot to extend the life of your machine at a lower cost to you.
Our custom rebuilds give you complete control, providing you with maximum function and continued value from your equipment. This is not to say we wait around with a wrench while you decide. A Western States Cat certified technician will complete a machine inspection to help you determine what parts need replaced or reconditioned. From there, they work with you to make decisions about your rebuild based on your budget and needs.