Cat® Multi-Purpose Buckets have the same loading, reliability and durability characteristics as other Compact Wheel Loader buckets, with the added versatility for digging, dozing, clamping, grading and leveling in a broad range of applications.
Cat® Multi-Purpose Bucket Highlights
- Ideal for digging, dozing, clamping, back dragging, grading and leveling in construction, landscaping, industrial and demolition applications.
- Excellent clamping force lets you grasp large, irregularly shaped objects such as trees, loose stumps, brush, recycling debris and pipe, increasing the versatility of the machine.
- Bucket clam jaw opens a full 83 degrees, allowing the bucket to be used as a dozing blade.
- Serrated clam side edge provides a gripping surface to hold material.
- Base bucket also available with bolt-on cutting edge and bolt-on teeth.