Low Profile Buckets
Cat® Low Profile Buckets for Cat Skid Steer Loaders and Compact Track Loaders leverage many of the same features found in general purpose buckets, but with lower volume capacity. They are recommended for tight areas where a narrower, lower capacity bucket is required. Applications include digging and light duty excavation in construction or landscaping.
Cat® Dirt Bucket Highlights
- Recommended for applications with tight areas where a narrower, lower capacity bucket is required, such as construction and landscaping.
- Designed to provide superior productivity, high reliability and long life in a variety of materials and handling conditions.
- Dirt buckets have a shorter back height profile, shorter floor length, and are lighter in weight than general purpose buckets.
- Full length skid bars provide additional floor rigidity and wear resistance.
- Hardened steel base and side cutting edges provide excellent penetration, durability and wear life.