Vibratory Drum Compactors
Cat® Vibratory Compactors are used for compacting soil, sand or gravel prior to pouring concrete or laying asphalt surfaces. They are also ideal for asphalt patch work. Their capabilities and lower investment and maintenance costs make them popular with pavers, general contractors and utility contractors in residential, commercial or industrial applications.
Cat® Vibratory Drum Compactor Highlights
- Used for compacting soil, sand or gravel prior to pouring concrete or laying asphalt surfaces. Also ideal for asphalt patch work.
- Caterpillar exclusive vibratory pod design delivers desired balance between frequency and amplitude to provide a superior matte finish.
- High compaction forces result in fewer passes for greater productivity.
- Replaceable rubber mounts isolate vibration and enhance vibratory capabilities.
- Durable high-strength steel drums are roll formed and finish welded for a smoother surface and longer life.
- Pivoting interface allows the drum to oscillate +/-15 degrees and follow the contour of the ground.