Vibratory Plate Compactors
Cat® Vibratory Plate Compactors are used for compacting soil, sand or gravel prior to pouring concrete or laying asphalt surfaces. They are also ideal for asphalt patch work. Their capabilities and lower investment and maintenance costs make them popular with pavers, general contractors and utility contractors in residential, commercial or industrial applications.
Vibratory Plate Compactor Highlights
- Heavy-duty steel frame and solid rubber bushing deliver the maximum amount of power to the ground while minimizing machine impact.
- High-power impluses at a rate of 2200 impacts per minute drive soil particles close together for solid, stable compactions.
- Oil-bath bearings and an integral hydrulic flow control valve protect the compactor motor from potentially damaging conditions.
- Compactors are integrated closely with the Cat® Hammer line; brackets and hydraulic kits are interchangeable between Cat Hammers and Compactors.
- Four sizes are available to match with Cat Backhoe Loaders, Hydraulic Excavators, and Mini Hydraulic Excavators.