1750 mm (69 in) VCE
|Tine Length||69 in (1750 mm)|
|Tine Thickness||3 in (70 mm)|
|Tine Width||8 in (200 mm)|
|Height||48 in (1209 mm)|
|Width||79 in (2000 mm)|
|Outside Tine Width - Maximum Spread||77 in (1550 mm)|
|Operating Weight||2493 lb (1133 kg)|
Benefits and Features
- Use your Cat loader with commonly available work tools that you may already have.
- Simplify tool management in mixed fleets.
- Meet the ISO237727:2009 standard for loader couplers.
- No need to compromise on performance – this coupler system is designed and built for your Cat Wheel Loader.
- Static tipping load is 2% better, breakout force 4% better than third party or OEM couplers.
- Coupler weight and offset are also reduced.
- Select the complete OEM solution for job site productivity.
- You’ll have one point of everything – from tooth tip to radiator – from your local Cat dealer.
- The coupler is backed by a line of VCE-compatible buckets and attachments optimized for Cat loaders.