Cat® Mulchers for Skid Steer Loaders, , Multi Terrain Loaders, Compact Track Loaders and Mini Excavators are designed for high-performance cutting and mulching vegetation and undergrowth from forested terrain. The hydraulic mulcher reduces saplings, shrubs and trees into mulched material, making it ideal for environmental maintenance, such as creating fire lanes. Other applications include: land reclamation, foliage removal from building construction sites, and shredding pruned material and organic waste for biomass production.
Cat® Mulcher Highlights
- Dual speed, axial piston hydraulic motor provides smooth, efficient performance while delivering optimal torque under changing material loads.
- Rugged mulching head processes trees up to 200 mm (8 in) diameter for effective land clearing applications.
- Polychain belt provides abrasion resistance, shock load capability and protects against debris blockage.
- Adjustable push frame provides the ability to position trees for optimum cutting and efficiency while also providing operator cab protection.
- Rigid, robust tempered steel construction provides fully guarded protection in tough applications.