Cat excavator rippers offer a cost-effective alternative to blasting. In quarry production work, they offer a lower cost per ton, better product quality and less environmental impact than explosive excavation. They are the ideal tool for land clearing or site preparation in rock, quarry work and similar high-impact digging applications. Take productivity to the next level with a Cat Rip & Load package. A quick coupler switches you rapidly between the ripper, and an Extreme Duty Rock bucket. Pull the rock from the ground and load it with the same machine.
Cat® Ripper Highlights
- Take productivity to the next level with a Cat® Rip & Load package.
- A quick coupler switches you rapidly between the ripper, and an Extreme Duty Rock bucket.
- A cost-effective alternative to blasting in many situations.
- Robust design endures in high-impact excavation.
- Available in sizes to fit backhoes and excavators.