Cat® Wheel Saws are designed for high performance trench cutting on a variety of hard or compact surfaces such as asphalt, reinforced concrete, and rocky or frozen ground.
Cat® Wheel Saw Highlights
- Designed for high-performance trench cutting on a variety of hard or compact surfaces, such as asphalt, reinforced concrete and rocky or frozen ground.
- Direct drive system with hydraulic piston pump motor delivers maximum cutting rate and wheel torque for optimum production performance and efficiency.
- Hydraulic side-shift and depth control is controlled from the operator's station.
- Hydraulic side-shift allows wheel positioning from center to the far right of center for cutting close to curbs, walls and other obstructions, without repositioning the machine.
- Trench cleaning device is hydraulically operated from the operator's station. Blade can be controlled up and down to remove spoil and ensure a clean trench.
- Deflector plates remove spoil from the machine's path for smooth operation.