Cat® Trenchers are designed for cutting narrow straight trenches in the soil prior to laying electrical, telephone and cable lines, or water and gas pipe. Trenchers are ideal for residential, commercial, agricultural, building construction, lawn care and golf course maintenance.
Cat® Trencher Highlights
- Designed for cutting narrow, straight trenches in the soil prior to laying electrical, telephone and cable lines, or water and gas pipe.
- Direct drive system features a variable speed, bi-directional, gerotor style motor for optimal chain pull and torque for maximum trenching performance.
- Durable double standard anti-backflex chain eliminates chain backlash and ensures teeth are positioned at the most efficient angle for smooth cutting and longer tooth life.
- Hardfaced, tungsten carbide steel cupped teeth deliver long life in many soil conditions.
- Hydraulic or manual side-shift provides close trenching flexibility near structures or obstructions.
- Optional chain types and cutting widths are available for specific soil, digging requirements and trench widths.