GET THE MOST OUT OF THE TRAINING DOLLARS YOU SPEND BY CHOOSING WESTERN STATES CAT
Our one-day hands-on, in-person MEWP operator training ensures:
- Complete OSHA Compliance
- Improved Safety and Awareness
- Increased Employee Confidence
- Efficiency Improvements
- And Lower Liability
OSHA Certified and Compliant
The employee receives proof
of training ID card.
The employer receives copies
of all eval & training documents.
Keep your job site safe &
avoid potential penalties & fines.
$150 Per Person
Our hands-on one-day program includes
- Core MEWP classroom instruction
- Student workbooks
- Written knowledge checks verifying comprehension
- Use of applicable personal fall protection equipment
- Fundamental Operating evaluation
- Proof of training ID card
- Copies of all training and evaluation documents for employer records.
* For an additional cost, Western States can train someone to teach this topic to other members within a company.