140 AWD Motor Grader
Contact Us For Price
|Net Power Range (Tier 4)||179 HP (133 kW)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||42647 lb (19344 kg)|
|Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C9.3|
|Net Power Range (Tier 4)||179 HP (133 kW)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||42647 lb (19344 kg)|
|Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C9.3|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Front Axle||17075 lb (7745 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Rear Axle||38069 lb (17268 kg)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Front Axle||12055 lb (5468 kg)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Rear Axle||30592 lb (13876 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Front Axle||9343 lb (4238 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Rear Axle||28077 lb (12736 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Total||55144 lb (25013 kg)|
|Bore||4.5 in (115 mm)|
|Stroke||5.9 in (149 mm)|
|Top Speed - Forward||29 mile/h (46.6 km/h)|
|Top Speed - Reverse||23 mile/h (36.8 km/h)|
|Turning Radius - Outside Front Tires||25.59 ft (7.8 m)|
|Steering Range - Left/Right||50°|
|Articulation Angle - Left/Right||20°|
|Fuel Capacity||104 gal (US) (394 l)|
|Speed at Rated Power||2,000 rpm|
|Forward/Reverse Gears||8 Forward/6 Reverse|
|Transmission||APECS, Direct Drive, Powershift|
|Brakes - Service||Multiple Oil Disc|
|Brakes - Service - Surface Area||3565 in² (23000 cm²)|
|Pump Type||Variable Piston|
|Pump Output||55.7 gal/min (210 l/min)|
|Maximum System Pressure||3500 psi (24150 kPa)|
|Reservoir Tank Capacity||16.9 gal (US) (64 l)|
|Drawbar - Width||3 in (76.2 mm)|
|Standby Pressure||885 psi (6100 kPa)|
|Forward - 1st||2.5 mile/h (4.1 km/h)|
|Forward - 2nd||3.4 mile/h (5.5 km/h)|
|Forward - 3rd||5 mile/h (8 km/h)|
|Forward - 4th||6.9 mile/h (11 km/h)|
|Forward - 5th||10.6 mile/h (17.1 km/h)|
|Forward - 6th||14.5 mile/h (23.3 km/h)|
|Forward - 7th||19.9 mile/h (32 km/h)|
|Forward - 8th||29 mile/h (46.6 km/h)|
|Reverse - 1st||2 mile/h (3.2 km/h)|
|Reverse - 2nd||3.7 mile/h (6 km/h)|
|Reverse - 3rd||5.4 mile/h (8.7 km/h)|
|Reverse - 4th||8.4 mile/h (13.5 km/h)|
|Reverse - 5th||15.7 mile/h (25.3 km/h)|
|Reverse - 6th||23 mile/h (36.8 km/h)|
|Brakes - Parking||Multiple Oil Disc|
|Brakes - Secondary||Dual Circuit|
|Circle - Diameter||60.2 in (1530 mm)|
|Circle - Blade Beam Thickness||1.6 in (40 mm)|
|Drawbar - Height||6 in (152 mm)|
|Moldboard - Height||24 in (610 mm)|
|Moldboard - Thickness||0.87 in (22 mm)|
|Arc Radius||16.3 in (413 mm)|
|Throat Clearance||6.5 in (166 mm)|
|Cutting Edge Width||6 in (152 mm)|
|Cutting Edge Thickness||0.6 in (16 mm)|
|End Bit - Width||6 in (152 mm)|
|End Bit - Thickness||0.6 in (16 mm)|
|Blade Pull - Base GVW||25269 lb (11462 kg)|
|Blade Pull - Maximum GVW||34262 lb (15541 kg)|
|Blade Down Pressure - Base GVW||16038 lb (7275 kg)|
|Circle Centershift - Right||28.7 in (728 mm)|
|Circle Centershift - Left||27.4 in (695 mm)|
|Blade Down Pressure - Maximum GVW||29309 lb (13294 kg)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Right||26 in (660 mm)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Left||20.1 in (510 mm)|
|Maximum Blade Position Angle||90°|
|Blade Tip Range - Forward||40°|
|Blade Tip Range - Backward||5°|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Right||77.9 in (1978 mm)|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Left||70.5 in (1790 mm)|
|Maximum Lift Above Ground||18.9 in (480 mm)|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||28.1 in (715 mm)|
|Cooling System||15 gal (US) (57 l)|
|Hydraulic System - Total||26.4 gal (US) (100 l)|
|Hydraulic System - Tank||16.9 gal (US) (64 l)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||4.6 in (116 mm)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||18.4 in (467 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holders||11|
|Rear - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||16.8 in (426 mm)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Working Width||40.6 in (1031 mm)|
|Front, V-Type - Working Width||47.4 in (1205 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||11.5 in (292 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Working Width||46.6 in (1184 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||4.6 in (116 mm)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holders||11-May|
|Sound||ISO 6394; ISO 6395|
|Moldboard - Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Total||37420 lb (16974 kg)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Total||42647 lb (19344 kg)|
|Ripper Shank Holder Spacing||21 in (533 mm)|
|Ripping Depth - Maximum||16.8 in (426 mm)|
|ROPS/FOPS||ISO 3471/ISO 3449|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 4th||210 HP (156 kW)|
|Circle - Height||5.4 in (138 mm)|
|Base Power (1st Gear) - Net - Metric||181 HP (133 kW)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Standard||1,400 rpm|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V|
|VHP Plus Range - Net||133-172 kW (179-231 hp)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid||5.8 gal (US) (22 l)|
|Transmission - Differential - Final Drives||18.5 gal (US) (70 l)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 1st||179 HP (133 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 6th||220 HP (164 kW)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net - Metric||133-172 kW (181-234 hp)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 2nd||189 HP (141 kW)|
|Front Frame Structure - Height||12.6 in (321 mm)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 1st||179 HP (133 kW)|
|Front Frame Structure - Width||12 in (305 mm)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 5th||215 HP (160 kW)|
|Standard Capability||109 °F (43 °C)|
|Maximum Torque - VHP Plus||840 lb/ft (1138 N·m)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 3rd-6th||200 HP (149 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 2nd||189 HP (141 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 7th||225 HP (168 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 3rd||200 HP (149 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 8th||231 HP (172 kW)|
|Displacement||567.5 in³ (9.3 l)|
|Ripper Shank Holders||5|
|Drawbar - Thickness||0.5 in (12.7 mm)|
|Penetration Force||20812 lb (9440 kg)|
|Pry-Out Force||27794 lb (12607 kg)|
|Machine Length Increase, Beam Raised||40.6 in (1031 mm)|
|Rear - Working Width||84 in (2133 mm)|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holders||9|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||10.5 in (267 mm)|
|Front-Top/Bottom Plate - Width||12 in (305 mm)|
|Front-Top/Bottom Plate - Thickness||0.87 in (22 mm)|
|Front Axle - Height to Center||23.5 in (596 mm)|
|Front Axle - Wheel Lean - Left/Right||18°|
|Front Axle - Total Oscillation per Side||32Â°|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Derating Altitude||10000 ft (3050 m)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,550 rpm|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Minimum||500 rpm|
|High - Ambient Capability||122 °F (50 °C)|
|Height||19.9 in (506 mm)|
|Width||7.9 in (201 mm)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Inner||0.63 in (16 mm)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Outer||0.71 in (18 mm)|
|Drive Chain Pitch||2 in (50.8 mm)|
|Wheel Axle Spacing||60 in (1523 mm)|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Up||15°|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Down||25°|
|Height - Top of Cab||130 in (3308 mm)|
|Length - Counterweight to Ripper||399 in (10136 mm)|
|Width - Outside Front Tires||98.9 in (2511 mm)|
|Length - Front Axle to Mid Tandem||241 in (6123 mm)|
|Length - Front Tire to Rear of Machine||351 in (8912 mm)|
|Length - Front Axle to Moldboard||100 in (2552 mm)|
|Length - Between Tandem Axles||60 in (1523 mm)|
|Width - Outside Rear Tires||98.9 in (2511 mm)|
|Width - Tire Center Lines||84.3 in (2140 mm)|
|Height - Front Axle Center||23.5 in (596 mm)|
|Height - Exhaust Stack||128 in (3256 mm)|
|Height - Top of Cylinders||120 in (3040 mm)|
|Ground Clearance - Rear Axle||13.3 in (339 mm)|
|Engine Oil||7.9 gal (US) (30 l)|
|Tandem Housing - Each||20 gal (US) (76 l)|
|Front Wheel Spindle Bearing Housing||0.13 gal (US) (0.5 l)|
|Circle Drive Housing||1.8 gal (US) (7 l)|
Benefits and Features
- Visibility is key to your safety, efficiency and quality of work. The motor grader delivers with angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and a sloped rear window make it easy to see the moldboard and tires, as well as behind the machine. Optional rear camera further enhances lines of sight.
- The most comfortable cab in the industry.
- Joystick controls reduce hand and arm movement by 78%, which helps to lower operator fatigue.
- Easy-reach rocker and control switches
- Standard Cat Comfort Series suspension seat.
- Control pods adjust electronically - easy to set ideal operating position.
- Isolation mounts reduce sound and vibration for more relaxed environment.
- High capacity Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes the cab, circulates fresh air, seals out dust and keeps windows clear.
- Optional deluxe radio with CD features MP3 and Bluetooth technology.
- In-dash instrument cluster houses easily read, high-visibility gauges and warning lamps keep you aware of critical system information.
- Two electro-hydraulic joysticks make operation easy and comfortable. Adjustable control pods ensure they are positioned for optimal comfort, visibility and operation.
- Joystick Functions -
- Left joystick controls steering, articulation, return-to-center, wheel lean, gear selection, left moldboard lift cylinder and float.
- Right joystick controls drawbar, circle and moldboard functions as well as electronic throttle control and manual differential lock/unlock. Joystick lean angle mirrors the steer tires' turning angle.
- Brake tensioning system holds the joystick in position until the operator moves it.
- Steering control automatically reduces steering sensitivity at higher ground speeds for predictable control.
- Infinitely variable roller switches control the rear ripper and/or front lift group (when equipped).
- Proven load-sensing and advanced electro-hydraulics give you superior implement control and responsive hydraulic performance that makes operators' jobs easier.
- Continuously matching hydraulic flow/pressure to power demands reduces heat and optimizes power.
- Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating (PPP-C) valves have different flow rates for the head and rod ends of the cylinder, so you can count on consistent, predictable implement response.
- Hydraulic flow is proportioned to give you confidence that all implements operate simultaneously without slowing engine or implement speed.
- Blade Float allows the blade to move freely under its own weight.
- Float both cylinders, to allow blade can follow the contours of the ground.
- Float one cylinder to permit the toe of the blade to follow a hard surface while the operator controls slope with the other cylinder.
- Large, independent hydraulic oil supplies prevent cross-contamination and provide proper cooling, reducing heat build-up and extending component life.
- Cat XT™ hose allows high pressures for maximum power and reduced downtime.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns the machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
- Choose the blade lift modulation mode that best fits your application or operating style: fine, normal, or coarse.
- Cat C9.3 engine delivers the performance you need to maintain consistent grading speeds for maximum productivity.
- Engine technology reduces emissions, lowers combustion chamber temperatures and optimizes combustion to generate more work output from every unit of fuel.
- Hydraulic demand fan automatically adjusts according to engine cooling requirements. When cooling demand is reduced, you benefit from more power to the ground and improved fuel efficiency.
- Electronic Throttle Control improves productivity providing the best match of power and torque for the demands of each application.* Engine Idle Shutdown feature can be software-enabled by your Cat dealer to shut down the engine after a set period of time to save you fuel and help reduce emissions.
- Optional Reversing Fan helps clear debris from cooling system without need to stop the machine from work.
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock/Unlock unlocks the differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and to help protect the power train.
- Full Electronic Clutch Pressure Control system optimizes inching modulation for smooth shifts and directional changes, reducing stress on gears.
- Programmable AutoShift option simplifies operation by allowing the operator to program the transmission to shift at optimal points to match each application.
- New standard Eco Mode can saves fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. Fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on the application.
- Power Shift Countershaft Transmission is matched to the Cat engine to maximize power to the ground.
- Engine Over-Speed Protection prevents downshifting until an acceptable safe travel speed has been established.
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) transfers power to the ground as needed, allowing you to work more efficiently with mud, gravel, sand and snow. Increased traction reduces slippage across the cross slope.
- Sealed spindle keeps front axle bearings lubricated and protected from contaminants. Cat “Live Spindle” design places the larger tapered roller bearing on the outside, where the load is greater, extending life.
- Bolt-on modular rear axle improves serviceability and contamination control with easy access to differential components.
- Oil-bath, multi-disc service brakes are hydraulically actuated for smooth, predictable braking and lower operating costs. Brakes are located at each tandem wheel and have a large total brake surface area to provide dependable stopping power and longer life.
- One-piece forged steel circle stands up to high stress loads, and a sacrificial wear system helps keep your service time and costs down.
- Articulation hitch features a large tapered roller bearing to carry loads evenly. The bearing is sealed preventing contamination and a locking pin prevents articulation during service or transport.
- Drawbar, circle and moldboard are designed to make it easy for you to keep the components tight.
- Shims and patented top-adjust wear strips are easy to add or replace, dramatically reducing downtime.
- Nylon composite wear inserts maximize circle torque and component life.
- Sacrificial brass wear strips between the blade mounting group and moldboard can be easily adjusted and replaced.
- Shim less Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise control.
- With an aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance, you work more efficiently by allowing material to roll more freely along the blade.
- Heat-treated rails, hardened cutting edges and end bits, and heavy duty bolts provide greater moldboard reliability and long service life.
- Link bar allows extreme moldboard positioning for easier bank sloping and ditch cutting/cleaning.
- Grade technologies combine digital design data, in-cab guidance, and automatic blade controls to enhance grading accuracy, reduce rework, and lower costs related to production earthmoving and rough, fine and finish grade applications.
- Cat Grade with Cross Slope is an optional, fully integrated, factory installed system that helps operators maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade. System is job-ready from day one, and scalable for the future with upgrade kits that provide additional 2D and/or 3D control.
- Attachment Ready Option can be ordered as a factory- or dealer-installed option. Includes built-in mounting points and internal wiring, to facilitate installation of grade control system.
- Cat Grade uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help operators get to grade faster, easier and more efficiently.
- In-cab guidance gives operators detailed information to work confidently and achieve greater accuracy, in fewer passes, using less material.
- Operators can stay on grade and improve productivity and accuracy by nearly 50 percent over conventional methods.
- Grade stakes and checkers are minimized, helping to make the work site safer and more cost effective.
- Grade technologies include Cross Slope, Sonic, Laser, GPS, and/or Universal Total Station (UTS).
- Cat Product Link™ takes guesswork out of equipment management with remote monitoring capabilities for one machine or an entire fleet.
- Manage your fleet of machines while reducing fuel burn with Cat Production Measurement System option. The Efficiency Coach and Application Segmentation work together to monitor operators and machines simultaneously. Measure your jobsite’s efficiency and productivity from anywhere on the website.
- Tracks asset location, hours, fuel usage, diagnostic codes, idle time and more through the secure VisionLink™ user interface.
- Smart Machine Systems enhance productivity -
- Cat Messenger, combined with full systems integration, enhances diagnostic capability for quick analysis of critical data.
- Electronic Technician (Cat ET) lets service technicians access stored diagnostic data and configure machine parameters through the Cat Data Link.
- Low Battery Elevated Idle raises idle speed when low system voltage is detected, ensuring adequate system voltage and improving battery reliability.
- Automatic Engine Deration protects the engine by automatically lowering engine torque output and alerting the operator if critical conditions are detected.
- Operator Presence Monitoring System keeps the parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until the operator is seated and the machine is ready for operation.
- Speed Sensitive Steering makes steering less sensitive as ground speed increases for enhanced control.
- Secondary electric hydraulic steering pump automatically engages in case of a drop in steering pressure allowing operator to steer the machine to a stop.
- Hydraulic lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control. This is especially useful while roading.
- Brakes are located at each tandem wheel to eliminate braking loads on the power train. Redundant brake systems utilize accumulators to enable stopping in case of machine failure.
- Perforated steel tandem walkways and convenient grab rails provide a sturdy platform when moving on, off and around the machine.
- Circle Drive Slip Clutch protects the drawbar, circle and moldboard from shock loads if the blade encounters an immovable object and reduces the possibility of abrupt directional changes in poor traction conditions.
- Blade Lift Accumulators absorb impact loads by allowing vertical blade travel. This optional feature reduces wear and impact loading for enhanced operator safety.
- Safety Features -
- Optional rearview camera with in-cab monitor
- Grouped, ground level service points
- Laminated front window glass
- Optional LED Lighting
- Ground-level electrical disconnect switch
- Ground-level engine shutoff switch
- Anti-glare paint eases night operation
- Front and rear fenders
- Cat motor graders are designed to help you increase uptime and reduce costs:
- Grouped service points and extended service intervals save maintenance time.
- New optional LED lights in the left hand compartment facilitates machine servicing in low light.
- Your Cat dealer provides support that is second to none. From machine selection and purchase to training, maintenance support and rebuilds, Cat dealers have the experience and capabilities to help keep you up and running.
- The Cat® C9.3 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) * or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrotreated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Cat® Grade helps reduce fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by enabling you to achieve grade faster and more accurately by automating blade actions.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- VisionLink® displays the CO2 emissions for monitored assets, calculated by fuel type for the Runtime Fuel Burned each day in a selected date range.
- Don't waste fuel idling. Cat VisionLink® online fleet monitoring helps you manage idle time and reduce fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cat® Reman parts are a sustainable choice. New Cat parts are designed with the potential to have more than one life, so Cat Reman parts are truly remanufactured — not just repaired, rebuilt or reconditioned. Because the process ensures the latest design changes are incorporated into Cat Reman parts, you get like new quality and outstanding performance at lower cost.
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Air cleaner, dual stage, dry type, diesel, with automatic engine derate and automatic dust ejector, service indicator through Cat Messenger
- Air-to-air after cooler (ATAAC)
- Belt, serpentine, automatic tensioner
- Brakes, oil disc, four-wheel, hydraulic
- Demand fan, hydraulic, swing-out
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank, 22.0 L (5.8 gal) ground level access, and sediment drain
- Differential Lock/Unlock, Automatic
- Drain, engine oil, ecology
- Economy mode
- Electronic over speed protection
- Engine C9.3 U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V emission standards
- Fuel tank, 394 L (104 gal), ground level access and sediment drain
- Parking brake - multi-disc, sealed, oil-cooled
- Priming pump, fuel
- Rear axle, modular
- Sediment drain, fuel tank
- Tandem drive
- Transmission, 8F/6R, powershift, direct drive, Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Strategy (APECS)
- Alarm, back up
- Alternator, 150 ampere, sealed
- Batteries, maintenance free, heavy duty, 1125 CCA
- Breaker panel, ground accessible
- Cab harness and electrical hydraulic valves
- Electrical system, 24V
- Grade Control Ready - Cab harness, software, electrical hydraulic valves, bosses and brackets
- Lights, roof-mounted roading, reversing, LED stop and tail
- Product Link
- Starter, electric
- Air conditioning with heater
- Arm and wrist rest, electronically adjustable
- Articulation, automatic Return-to-Center
- Cat Messenger operator information system
- Centershift pin indicator
- Coat hook
- Cup holder
- Display, digital speed and gear
- Doors, left and right side with wiper
- Gauge, machine level
- Gauge cluster (analog) - fuel, articulation, engine coolant temp, engine RPM, hydraulic oil temp, regen, DEF
- Hour meter, digital
- Joystick hydraulic controls right/left blade lift with float position, circle drive, blade sideshift and tip, centershift, front wheel lean, articulation and power steering
- Joystick, adjustable armrests
- Joystick gear selection
- Joystick hydraulic power steering
- Ladders, cab, left and right side
- Lights, night time cab
- Mirror, inside rearview, wide angle
- Power port, 12V
- Radio Ready, Entertainment
- ROPS cab, sound suppressed 70 dB(A)
- Seat, cloth-covered, comfort suspension
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Storage area for cooler/lunchbox
- Throttle control, electronic
- Windows, laminated glass: - fixed front with intermittent wiper - door with intermittent wipers (3)
- Windows: tempered: - left and right side wipers - rear and intermittent wiper
- Extended Life Coolant to -35° C (-30° F)
- Partial allowance for tires on 254 — 607 mm (10 — 24 in) multi-piece rims is included in the base machine price and weight
- Accumulators, brake, dual certified
- Anti-glare paint
- Bumper, rear, integrated with hitch
- CD ROM Parts Book
- Clutch, circle drive slip
- Cutting edges: - 152 — 16 mm (6 — 5/8 in) - curved DH-2 steel - 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Doors (3), engine compartment, locking
- Drawbar - 6 shoes, replaceable wear strips
- Electrical hydraulic valves, hydraulic lines for base 8 functions
- Endbits: - 16 mm (5/8 in) DH-2 steel - 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Fluid check, ground level
- Frame, articulated, with safety lock
- Ground level engine shutdown
- Hammer (emergency exit)
- Horn, electric
- Hydraulic lines for base functions
- Lockout, hydraulic implement (for roading and servicing)
- Mounting, cab roof accessories
- Pump, hydraulic, high capacity, 98 cm³ (6 in³)
- Radiator, cleanout access (both sides with swing doors)
- Secondary steering
- Serviceability, LH side
- S·O·S ports: engine, hydraulic, transmission, coolant, fuel
- Tandem walkway/guards
- Tool box
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Alternator, 280 ampere
- Batteries: extreme duty, 1,400 CCA
- Lights: Headlights, high
- Lights: Headlights, low
- Lights: Working lights, basic
- Lights: Working lights, plus, LED
- Lights: Warning: beacon or strobe
- Lights: Mounting for warning light
- Articulation guard
- Fenders, front
- Fenders, rear
- Front axle guard
- Sound suppression (bottom)
- Sound suppression (enclosure)
- Mirrors, outside: heated 24V
- Mirrors, outside: mounted
- Comfort Plus Arrangement
- Comfort Premium Arrangement
- All Wheel Drive
- Precleaner, snow
- Starter, extreme duty, 1,000 Amps
- Transmission, autoshift
- Attachment Ready Option (ARO)
- Integrated cross slope
- Accumulators, blade lift
- Camera, rearview
- Cat Product Link 321SR
- Cat Product Link 522
- Drain, ecology, engine Wiggins
- Heater, engine coolant: 120V
- Heater, engine coolant: 240V
- Hydraulic arrangements with one or more additional hydraulic valves are available for rear ripper, dozer, snow plow and snow wing.
- Snow wing mounting, frame ready
- Starting aid, ether
- Reversing fan, automatic or manual
- Cat Grade with 3D
- Blade extension, left hand, 610 mm (2 ft)
- Blade extension, right hand, 610 mm (2 ft)
- Cutting edges, curved
- Endbits, overlay
- Front lift group, mounting
- Front lift group, mechanical
- Grader bit, narrow and super penetration
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Package
- Moldboard: 4267 mm — 610 mm — 22 mm (14 ft — 24 in — 7/8 in)
- Moldboard: 4267 mm — 686 mm — 25 mm (14 ft — 27 in — 1 in)
- Push plate
- Ripper, rear
- Ripper tooth
- Scarifier, front
- Snow Arrangement
- Snow Wing Ready Package
- Tow hitch
- Canadian Arrangement
- European Arrangement
- TUV Roading Arrangement
- Rim Size - 9 × 24; Wheel Group - Single-Piece; Tires - 14.0R24
- Rim Size - 13 × 25; Wheel Group - Single-Piece; Tires - 17.5R25
- Rim Size - 10 × 24; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 14.0R24
- Rim Size - 10 × 24; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 14.0-24
- Rim Size - 14 × 25; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 17.5R25
- Rim Size - 14 × 25; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 17.5-25
- Note: Consult your dealer for individual tire width, size and brand.