150 Motor Grader
Contact Us For Price
|Net Power Range (Tier 4)||200 HP (149 kW)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||43950 lb (19935 kg)|
|Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C9.3|
|Net Power Range (Tier 4)||200 HP (149 kW)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||43950 lb (19935 kg)|
|Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C9.3|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Front Axle||17075 lb (7745 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Rear Axle||38069 lb (17268 kg)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Front Axle||12549 lb (5692 kg)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Rear Axle||31401 lb (14243 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Front Axle||9601 lb (4355 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Rear Axle||28590 lb (12968 kg)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Total||55144 lb (25013 kg)|
|Bore||4.5 in (115 mm)|
|Stroke||5.9 in (149 mm)|
|Top Speed - Forward||29 mile/h (46.6 km/h)|
|Top Speed - Reverse||23 mile/h (36.8 km/h)|
|Turning Radius - Outside Front Tires||25.59 ft (7.8 m)|
|Steering Range - Left/Right||50°|
|Articulation Angle - Left/Right||20°|
|Fuel Capacity||104 gal (US) (394 l)|
|Speed at Rated Power||2,000 rpm|
|Forward/Reverse Gears||8 Forward/6 Reverse|
|Transmission||APECS, Direct Drive, Powershift|
|Brakes - Service||Multiple Oil Disc|
|Brakes - Service - Surface Area||3565 in² (23000 cm²)|
|Pump Type||Variable Piston|
|Pump Output||55.7 gal/min (210 l/min)|
|Maximum System Pressure||3500 psi (24150 kPa)|
|Reservoir Tank Capacity||16.9 gal (US) (64 l)|
|Standby Pressure||885 psi (6100 kPa)|
|Drawbar - Width||3 in (76.2 mm)|
|Forward - 1st||2.5 mile/h (4.1 km/h)|
|Forward - 2nd||3.4 mile/h (5.5 km/h)|
|Forward - 3rd||5 mile/h (8 km/h)|
|Forward - 4th||6.9 mile/h (11 km/h)|
|Forward - 5th||10.6 mile/h (17.1 km/h)|
|Forward - 6th||14.5 mile/h (23.3 km/h)|
|Forward - 7th||19.9 mile/h (32 km/h)|
|Forward - 8th||29 mile/h (46.6 km/h)|
|Reverse - 1st||2 mile/h (3.2 km/h)|
|Reverse - 2nd||3.7 mile/h (6 km/h)|
|Reverse - 3rd||5.4 mile/h (8.7 km/h)|
|Reverse - 4th||8.4 mile/h (13.5 km/h)|
|Reverse - 5th||15.7 mile/h (25.3 km/h)|
|Reverse - 6th||23 mile/h (36.8 km/h)|
|Brakes - Parking||Multiple Oil Disc|
|Brakes - Secondary||Dual Circuit|
|Circle - Diameter||60.2 in (1530 mm)|
|Circle - Blade Beam Thickness||1.6 in (40 mm)|
|Drawbar - Height||6 in (152 mm)|
|Moldboard - Height||24 in (610 mm)|
|Moldboard - Thickness||0.87 in (22 mm)|
|Arc Radius||16.3 in (413 mm)|
|Throat Clearance||6.5 in (166 mm)|
|Cutting Edge Width||6 in (152 mm)|
|Cutting Edge Thickness||0.6 in (16 mm)|
|End Bit - Width||6 in (152 mm)|
|End Bit - Thickness||0.6 in (16 mm)|
|Blade Pull - Base GVW||25732 lb (11672 kg)|
|Blade Pull - Maximum GVW||34262 lb (15541 kg)|
|Blade Down Pressure - Base GVW||16480 lb (7475 kg)|
|Circle Centershift - Right||28.7 in (728 mm)|
|Blade Down Pressure - Maximum GVW||29308 lb (13294 kg)|
|Circle Centershift - Left||27.4 in (695 mm)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Right||26 in (660 mm)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Left||20.1 in (510 mm)|
|Maximum Blade Position Angle||90°|
|Blade Tip Range - Forward||40°|
|Blade Tip Range - Backward||5°|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Right||77.9 in (1978 mm)|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Left||70.5 in (1790 mm)|
|Maximum Lift Above Ground||18.9 in (480 mm)|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||28.1 in (715 mm)|
|Cooling System||15 gal (US) (57 l)|
|Hydraulic System - Total||26.4 gal (US) (100 l)|
|Hydraulic System - Tank||16.9 gal (US) (64 l)|
|ROPS/FOPS||ISO 3471/ISO 3449|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holders||11|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||18.4 in (467 mm)|
|Sound||ISO 6394; ISO 6395|
|Rear - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||16.8 in (426 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Working Width||46.6 in (1184 mm)|
|Front, V-Type - Working Width||47.4 in (1205 mm)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Working Width||40.6 in (1031 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||11.5 in (292 mm)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||4.6 in (116 mm)|
|Ripper Shank Holder Spacing||21 in (533 mm)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||4.6 in (116 mm)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Total||38191 lb (17323 kg)|
|Moldboard - Blade Width||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped - Total||43950 lb (19935 kg)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holders||11-May|
|Ripping Depth - Maximum||16.8 in (426 mm)|
|Air Conditioning||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.8 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 2.574 metric tonnes.|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 2nd||210 HP (156 kW)|
|Front Frame Structure - Width||12 in (305 mm)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 3rd||220 HP (164 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 4th||231 HP (172 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 3rd-6th||220 HP (164 kW)|
|Standard Capability||109 °F (43 °C)|
|Transmission - Differential - Final Drives||18.5 gal (US) (70 l)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid||5.8 gal (US) (22 l)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net - Metric||149-188 kW (202-255 hp)|
|Base Power (1st Gear) - Net - Metric||202 HP (149 kW)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Standard||1,400 rpm|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 7th||247 HP (184 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 5th||236 HP (176 kW)|
|Front Frame Structure - Height||12.6 in (321 mm)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 6th||241 HP (180 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Reverse 1st||200 HP (149 kW)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 1st||200 HP (149 kW)|
|Maximum Torque - VHP Plus||920 lb/ft (1247 N·m)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 8th||252 HP (188 kW)|
|Circle - Height||5.4 in (138 mm)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net||149-188 kW (200-252 hp)|
|VHP Plus - Gear - Net Power - Forward 2nd||210 HP (156 kW)|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V|
|Ripper Shank Holders||5|
|Displacement||567.5 in³ (9.3 l)|
|Drawbar - Thickness||0.5 in (12.7 mm)|
|Penetration Force||20812 lb (9440 kg)|
|Pry-Out Force||27794 lb (12607 kg)|
|Machine Length Increase, Beam Raised||40.6 in (1031 mm)|
|Rear - Working Width||84 in (2133 mm)|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holders||9|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||10.5 in (267 mm)|
|Front-Top/Bottom Plate - Width||12 in (305 mm)|
|Front-Top/Bottom Plate - Thickness||0.87 in (22 mm)|
|Front Axle - Height to Center||23.5 in (596 mm)|
|Front Axle - Wheel Lean - Left/Right||18°|
|Front Axle - Total Oscillation per Side||32°|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Derating Altitude||10000 ft (3050 m)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,550 rpm|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Minimum||500 rpm|
|High - Ambient Capability||122 °F (50 °C)|
|Height||19.9 in (506 mm)|
|Width||7.9 in (201 mm)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Inner||0.63 in (16 mm)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Outer||0.71 in (18 mm)|
|Drive Chain Pitch||2 in (50.8 mm)|
|Wheel Axle Spacing||60 in (1523 mm)|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Up||15°|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Down||25°|
|Height - Top of Cab||130 in (3308 mm)|
|Length - Counterweight to Ripper||399 in (10136 mm)|
|Width - Outside Front Tires||98.9 in (2511 mm)|
|Length - Front Axle to Mid Tandem||241 in (6123 mm)|
|Length - Front Tire to Rear of Machine||351 in (8912 mm)|
|Length - Front Axle to Moldboard||100 in (2552 mm)|
|Length - Between Tandem Axles||60 in (1523 mm)|
|Width - Outside Rear Tires||98.9 in (2511 mm)|
|Width - Tire Center Lines||84.3 in (2140 mm)|
|Height - Front Axle Center||23.5 in (596 mm)|
|Height - Exhaust Stack||128 in (3256 mm)|
|Height - Top of Cylinders||120 in (3040 mm)|
|Ground Clearance - Rear Axle||13.3 in (339 mm)|
|Engine Oil||7.9 gal (US) (30 l)|
|Tandem Housing - Each||20 gal (US) (76 l)|
|Front Wheel Spindle Bearing Housing||0.13 gal (US) (0.5 l)|
|Circle Drive Housing||1.8 gal (US) (7 l)|
Benefits and Features
- Good visibility is key to safety and efficiency. Angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and a sloped rear window make it easy to see the moldboard and tires, as well as behind the machine. Optional rear vision camera further enhances lines of sight all around the machine.
- Experience the most spacious, comfortable cab in the industry.
- Easy-to-learn joystick controls replace levers, so hand and arm movement is reduced by 78%, helping reduce operator fatigue for better productivity.
- Left joystick controls steering, articulation, return-to-center, wheel lean, gear selection, left moldboard lift cylinder and float.
- Right joystick controls drawbar, circle and moldboard functions as well as electronic throttle control and manual differential lock/unlock.
- Joystick lean angle mirrors the steer tires' turning angle.
- A brake tensioning system holds the joystick in position until the operator moves it.
- Steering control automatically reduces sensitivity at higher ground speeds for predictable control.
- Infinitely variable roller switches control the rear ripper and/or front lift group (when equipped).
- Control switches are in easy reach.
- Updated seat offers softer cushions, three-position tilt and optional heated and heated/cooled cushions.
- Control pods are electronically positioned allowing each operator to set the ideal operating position.
- Multiple isolation mounts reduce sound and vibration for a more relaxed work environment.
- High capacity Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes the cab, circulates fresh air, seals out dust and keeps windows clear.
- An optional deluxe radio with CD features MP3 and Bluetooth® technology.
- New Message Display shows machine performance and diagnostic information. Located in center console, it also displays Grade Control Cross Slope readings.
- Electronic Throttle Control helps improve productivity by providing the best match of horsepower and torque for the demands of the application.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns the machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
- Select Fine, Normal or Coarse blade lift modulation to best fit application or operator preference.
- Cat C9.3 engine delivers the performance needed to maintain consistent grading speeds for maximum productivity.
- Latest engine technology optimize productivity, fuel efficiency, reliability, life and minimize emissions.
- Hydraulic demand fan automatically adjusts speed according to engine cooling requirements. When cooling demand is reduced, you benefit from more power to the ground and improved fuel efficiency.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer is software-enabled by your Cat dealer to shut down the engine after a set period of time to save you fuel and help reduce emissions.
- Optional Reversing Fan, clears debris on-the-go.
- TheMotor Graders give you efficiency and longevity in your most demanding applications.
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock/Unlock unlocks the differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and to help protect the power train.
- Full Electronic Clutch Pressure Control system optimizes inching modulation for smooth shifts and directional changes, reducing stress on gears.
- Programmable AutoShift option simplifies operation by allowing the operator to program the transmission to shift at optimal points to match your application.
- Eco Mode can be engaged for up to 10% fuel savings depending upon application.
- Power Shift Countershaft Transmission is matched to the Cat engine to maximize power to the ground.
- Wide operating gear range for maximum productivity.
- Engine Over-Speed Protection prevents downshifting until an acceptable safe travel speed has been established.
- Sealed spindle keeps front axle bearings lubricated and protected from contaminants. The Cat “Live Spindle” design places the larger tapered roller bearing on the outside, where the load is greater, extending bearing life.
- Bolt-on modular rear axle improves serviceability and contamination control with easy access to differential components.
- Oil-bath, multi-disc service brakes are hydraulically actuated for smooth, predictable braking and lower operating costs. Brakes are located at each tandem wheel and have a large total brake surface area to give you dependable stopping power and longer life.
- Emissions technology is transparent with no action required from the operator or need to stop. Regeneration runs automatically at cold start-up and, if needed, in the background while you work.
- Reaching Tier 4 Final standards only required one additional system to the proven Cat emission strategy - Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
- SCR utilizes Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), conveniently filled from ground level when re-fueling.
- A gauge on the dash shows your fluid level.
- At shutdown, a pump automatically purges the DEF lines.
- If the engine/aftertreatment temperatures are high, a Delayed Engine Shutdown will activate automatically to cool the machine and then purge the lines.
- Caterpillar designs motor grader frame and drawbar components to give you performance and durability.
- The one-piece forged steel circle stands up to high stress loads, and a sacrificial wear system helps keep your service time and costs down.
- Articulation hitch features a large tapered roller bearing to carry loads evenly and smoothly. It is sealed to prevent contamination and a locking pin prevents articulation during service or transport.
- The drawbar, circle and moldboard make it easy for you to keep the components tight.
- Shims and patented top-adjust wear strips are easy to add or replace, reducing downtime.
- Durable nylon composite wear inserts maximize circle torque and component life.
- Wear strips between the blade mounting group and moldboard can be easily adjusted and replaced.
- Shim less Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise blade control.
- An aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance help you work more efficiently by allowing material to roll more freely along the blade.
- Heat-treated rails, hardened cutting edges and end bits, and heavy duty bolts to give you greater moldboard reliability and long service life.
- Link bar allows extreme moldboard positioning for easier bank sloping and ditch cutting/cleaning.
- Proven load-sensing hydraulic system and advanced electro-hydraulics give you superior implement control and responsive performance that makes operator's jobs easier. Continuously matching hydraulic flow/pressure to power demands creates less heat and reduces power consumption.
- Consistent, Predictable Movement - Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating (PPP-C) valves have different flow rates for the head and rod ends of the cylinder, so you can count on consistent, predictable implement response.
- Balanced Flow - Hydraulic flow is proportioned to give you confidence that all implements will operate simultaneously without slowing the engine or speed of some implements.
- Blade can float freely under its own weight. By floating both cylinders, the blade can follow the contours of the ground. Floating only one cylinder permits the toe of the blade to follow a hard surface while the operator controls the slope with the other lift cylinder.
- Large, separate hydraulic oil supplies prevent cross-contamination and provide proper oil cooling, reducing heat build-up and extending component life.
- Cat XT™ hose allows high pressures for maximum power and reduced downtime.
- Cat technologies makes smart use of technology and services to improve job site efficiency. Using the data from technology equipped machines, get more information and insight into equipment and operations
- Cat technologies offer improvements in these key areas:
- Equipment Management - increase uptime and reduce operating costs.
- Productivity - monitor production and manage job site efficiency.
- Safety - enhance job site awareness to keep your people and equipment safe.
- Featured Cat technologies include -
- Link technologies that provide wireless capability to machines enabling two-way transfer of information collected by on-board sensors, control modules, and other Cattechnologies using off-board apps, such as Cat VisionLink® software.
- Cat Product Link/VisionLink is deeply integrated, helping take guesswork out of equipment management. Easy access to timely information like machine location, hours, fuel usage, idle time and event codes via the online VisionLink user interface helps effectively manage fleet and lower operating costs.
- Grade technologies combine digital design data, in-cab guidance, and automatic blade controls to enhance grading accuracy, reduce rework, and lower costs related to production earthmoving and rough, fine and finish grade applications.
- Cat GRADE with Cross Slope is an optional, factory installed system that helps improve grading efficiency and more easily maintain accurate cross slopes. The system automatically controls one side of the blade, reducing manual operator inputs by as much as 50 percent. Experienced operators can maintain peak efficiency levels throughout more of the work day, while less experienced operators can be more productive faster. The system is job-ready from day one, and scalable for the future with upgrade kits that provide additional 2D and/or 3D control.
- Cat Messenger, combined with full systems integration, enhances diagnostic capability for quick analysis of critical data.
- Electronic Technician (Cat ET) lets service technicians access stored diagnostic data and configure machine parameters through the Cat Data Link.
- Low Battery Elevated Idle raises idle speed when low system voltage is detected, ensuring adequate system voltage and improving battery reliability.
- Automatic Engine Deration protects the engine by automatically lowering engine torque output and alerting the operator if critical conditions are detected.
- Manage your fleet of machines while reducing fuel burn with Cat Production Measurement System option. The Efficiency Coach and Application Segmentation work together to monitor operators and machines simultaneously. Measure your jobsite’s efficiency and productivity from anywhere on the website.
- Operator Presence Monitor keeps the parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until the operator is seated and the machine is ready for operation.
- Speed Sensitive Steering lessens steering sensitivity as ground speed increases for greater operator confidence and control.
- Secondary Steering System's electric hydraulic pump automatically engages in case of a drop in steering pressure to ensure operator can steer the machine to a stop.
- Hydraulic lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control. Especially useful while roading.
- Brakes are located at each tandem wheel to eliminate braking loads on the power train. Redundant brake systems utilize accumulators to enable stopping in case of machine failure.
- Perforated steel tandem walkways and convenient grab rails provide a sturdy platform when moving on, off and around the machine.
- Circle Drive Slip Clutch protects the drawbar, circle and moldboard from shock loads if the blade encounters an immovable object and also reduces the possibility of abrupt directional changes in poor traction conditions.
- Blade Lift Accumulators help absorb impact loads by allowing vertical blade travel. This optional feature reduces wear and impact loading for enhanced operator safety.
- Safety Features -
- Optional rearview camera with in-cab monitor
- New, optional seat belt indicator light reminds operator to fasten safety belt
- Grouped, ground level service points
- Laminated front window glass
- Optional LED Lighting
- Ground-level electrical disconnect switch
- Ground-level engine shutoff switch
- Anti-glare paint eases night operation
- Optional front and rear fenders
- Cat motor graders are designed to help you increase uptime and reduce costs.
- Grouped service points and extended service intervals save maintenance time.
- New, optional LED lights in the left hand compartments make it more convenient to service the machine in low light.
- Cat dealers are second to none. From machine selection and purchase to maintenance support, operator training and rebuilds, Cat dealers have the experience and capabilities to help keep you up and running at peak performance.
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Air cleaner, dual stage, dry type, diesel, with automatic engine derate and automatic dust ejector, service indicator through Cat Messenger
- Air-to-air after cooler (ATAAC)
- Belt, serpentine, automatic tensioner
- Brakes, oil disc, four-wheel, hydraulic
- Demand fan, hydraulic, swing-out
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank, 22.0 L (5.8 gal) ground level access, and sediment drain
- Differential Lock/Unlock, Automatic
- Drain, engine oil, ecology
- Economy mode
- Electronic over speed protection
- Engine, C9.3 U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V emission standards
- Fuel tank, 394 L (104 gal), ground level access and sediment drain
- Parking brake - multi-disc, sealed, oil-cooled
- Priming pump, fuel
- Rear axle, modular
- Sediment drain, fuel tank
- Tandem drive
- Transmission, 8F/6R, powershift, direct drive, Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Strategy (APECS)
- Alarm, back up
- Alternator, 150 ampere, sealed
- Batteries, maintenance free, heavy duty, 1125 CCA
- Breaker panel, ground accessible
- Cab harness and electrical hydraulic valves
- Electrical system, 24V
- Grade Control Ready - Cab harness, software, electrical hydraulic valves, bosses and brackets
- Lights, roof-mounted roading, reversing, LED stop and tail
- Product Link
- Starter, electric
- Air conditioning with heater
- Arm and wrist rest, electronically adjustable
- Articulation, automatic Return-to-Center
- Cat Messenger operator information system
- Centershift pin indicator
- Coat hook
- Cup holder
- Display, digital speed and gear
- Doors, left and right side with wiper
- Gauge, machine level
- Gauge cluster (analog) - fuel, articulation, engine coolant temp, engine RPM, hydraulic oil temp, regen, DEF
- Hour meter, digital
- Joystick hydraulic controls right/left blade lift with float position, circle drive, blade sideshift and tip, centershift, front wheel lean, articulation and power steering
- Joystick, adjustable armrests
- Joystick gear selection
- Joystick hydraulic power steering
- Ladders, cab, left and right side
- Lights, night time cab
- Mirror, inside rearview, wide angle
- Power port, 12V
- Radio Ready, Entertainment
- ROPS cab, sound suppressed 70 dB(A)
- Seat, cloth-covered, comfort suspension
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Storage area for cooler/lunchbox
- Throttle control, electronic
- Windows, laminated glass: - fixed front with intermittent wiper - door with intermittent wipers (3)
- Windows: tempered: - left and right side wipers - rear and intermittent wiper
- Extended Life Coolant to -35° C (-30° F)
- Partial allowance for tires on 254 — 607 mm (10 — 24 in) multi-piece rims is included in the base machine price and weight
- Accumulators, brake, dual certified
- Anti-glare paint
- Bumper, rear, integrated with hitch
- CD ROM Parts Book
- Clutch, circle drive slip
- Cutting edges: - 152 — 16 mm (6 — 5/8 in) - curved DH-2 steel - 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Doors (3), engine compartment, locking
- Drawbar - 6 shoes, replaceable wear strips
- Electrical hydraulic valves, hydraulic lines for base 8 functions
- Endbits: - 16 mm (5/8 in) DH-2 steel - 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Fluid check, ground level
- Frame, articulated, with safety lock
- Ground level engine shutdown
- Hammer (emergency exit)
- Horn, electric
- Hydraulic lines for base functions
- Lockout, hydraulic implement (for roading and servicing)
- Mounting, cab roof accessories
- Pump, hydraulic, high capacity, 98 cm³ (6 in³)
- Radiator, cleanout access (both sides with swing doors)
- Secondary steering
- Serviceability, LH side
- S·O·S„ ports: engine, hydraulic, transmission, coolant, fuel
- Tandem walkway/guards
- Tool box
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Alternator, 280 ampere
- Batteries: extreme duty, 1,400 CCA
- Lights: Headlights, high
- Lights: Headlights, low
- Lights: Working lights, basic
- Lights: Working lights, plus, LED
- Lights: Warning: beacon or strobe
- Lights: Mounting for warning light
- Articulation guard
- Fenders, front
- Fenders, rear
- Front axle guard
- Sound suppression (bottom)
- Sound suppression (enclosure)
- Mirrors, outside: heated 24V
- Mirrors, outside: mounted
- Comfort Plus Arrangement
- Comfort Premium Arrangement
- All Wheel Drive
- Precleaner, snow
- Starter, extreme duty, 1,000 Amps
- Transmission, autoshift
- Attachment Ready Option (ARO)
- Cross Slope
- Accumulators, blade lift
- Camera, rearview
- Cat Product Link 321SR
- Cat Product Link 522
- Drain, ecology, engine Wiggins
- Heater, engine coolant: 120V
- Heater, engine coolant: 240V
- Hydraulic arrangements with one or more additional hydraulic valves are available for rear ripper, dozer, snow plow and snow wing.
- Snow wing mounting, frame ready
- Starting aid, ether
- Reversing fan, automatic or manual
- Cat Grade with 3D
- Blade extension, left hand, 610 mm (2 ft)
- Blade extension, right hand, 610 mm (2 ft)
- Cutting edges, curved
- Endbits, overlay
- Front lift group, mounting
- Front lift group, mechanical
- Grader bit, narrow and super penetration
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Package
- Moldboard: 4267 mm — 610 mm — 22 mm (14 ftÃ— 24 in — 7/8 in)
- Moldboard: 4267 mm — 686 mm — 25 mm (14 ft — 27 in — 1 in)
- Push plate
- Ripper, rear
- Ripper tooth
- Scarifier, front
- Snow Arrangement
- Snow Wing Ready Package
- Tow hitch
- Canadian Arrangement
- European Arrangement
- TUV Roading Arrangement
- Rim Size - 9 × 24; Wheel Group - Single-Piece; Tires - 14.0R24
- Rim Size - 13 × 25; Wheel Group - Single-Piece; Tires - 17.5R25
- Rim Size - 10 × 24; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 14.0R24
- Rim Size - 10 × 24; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 14.0-24
- Rim Size - 14 × 25; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 17.5R25
- Rim Size - 14 × 25; Wheel Group - Multi-Piece; Tires - 17.5-25
- Note: Consult your dealer for individual tire width, size and brand.