|Rated Load Capacity||10000 lb (4536 kg)|
|Maximum Lift Height||54.9 ft (16.7 m)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C3.6L*|
|Gross Power - Basic||134 HP (100 kW)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||42 ft (12.8 m)|
|Top Travel Speed||21 mile/h (33.8 km/h)|
|Standard||400/75-28 Duraforce Air|
|Fuel Tank||38 gal (US) (145 l)|
|Pump Type||Variable displacement load sensing axial piston pump|
|Boom Up||15 s (15 s)|
|Boom Down||13 s (13 s)|
|Tele In||15.3 s (15.3 s)|
|Tele Out||19.7 s (19.7 s)|
|Maximum Rated Load Capacity||10000 lb (4536 kg)|
|Carriages: Standard Tilt - Option 2||60 in (1524 mm)|
|Buckets: Multi Purpose||1.3 yd³ (1 m³)|
|Carriages: Dual Hydraulic Fork Positioner - Option 2||72 in (1829 mm)|
|Forks: Pallet - Option 3||72 in (1829 mm)|
|Material Handling Arm||Adjustable 2-4 m (Adjustable 6.7-13.2 ft)|
|Forks: Lumber||60 in (1525 mm)|
|Forks: Pallet - Option 1||48 in (1220 mm)|
|Carriages: Swing, 100°||72 in (1829 mm)|
|Fork Extensions*||90 in (2286 mm)|
|Buckets: General Purpose - Option 2||2 yd³ (1.5 m³)|
|Buckets: Grapple||1.7 yd³ (1.3 m³)|
|Fork Mounted - Hook||Lifting Hook|
|Truss with Winch - Option 2||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Carriages: Side Tilt - Option 2||72 in (1829 mm)|
|Truss Booms - Option 2||15 ft (4.6 m)|
|Forks: Block/Cubing||48 in (1220 mm)|
|Buckets: General Purpose - Option 1||1.3 yd³ (1 m³)|
|Note||*For use with 1525 mm (60 in) forks or larger|
|Truss Booms - Option 1||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Carriages: Side Shift||50 in (1270 mm)|
|Fork Mounted - Truss Boom||Adjustable 2.1-3.6 m (Adjustable 7-12 ft)|
|Coupler||Hydraulic IT Coupler (Includes Auxiliary Electronics)|
|Fork Mounted - Hopper||Trash Hopper|
|Carriages: Dual Hydraulic Fork Positioner - Option 1||50 in (1270 mm)|
|Truss with Winch - Option 1||3 ft (0.9 m)|
|Operating Weight||31700 lb (14379 kg)|
|Turning Radius - Over Tires||14.1 ft (4.3 m)|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Pressure||3307 psi (228 bar)|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||25 gal/min (95 l/min)|
|Maximum Lift Height (o/r Down)||54.9 ft (16.7 m)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank||5.7 gal (US) (21.5 l)|
|Types (1)||Trunnion mounted planetary 55-degree steer axles|
|Types (2)||High bias limited slip differential on front axle|
|Service Brakes||Inboard wet disc brakes on front and rear axles|
|Parking Brakes||Wet disc, spring applied hydraulic release on front axle|
|Carriages: Side Tilt - Option 1||50 in (1270 mm)|
|Optional||400/75-28 Duraforce Foam; 360/85-28 Telemaster Solid; 14.00-24 16PR Air; 14.00-24 12PR Foam; 400/75-28 Non-Marking Air; 400/75-28 Non-Marking Foam|
|Capacity at Maximum Height (o/r Down)||5000 lb (2268 kg)|
|Drawbar Pull - Loaded||26510 lbf (117.9 kN)|
|Capacity at Maximum Reach (o/r Down)||2500 lb (1134 kg)|
|Note||*Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.|
|Carriages: Standard Tilt - Option 3||72 in (1829 mm)|
|Fork Mounted - Work Platform||1220 mm × 2438 mm (4 ft × 8 ft)|
|Carriages: Standard Tilt - Option 1||50 in (1270 mm)|
|Forks: Pallet - Option 2||60 in (1525 mm)|
|Operating Weight||31700 lb (14379 kg)|
|Hydraulic System||49 gal (US) (185 l)|
Benefits and Features
Intuitive Control Layout
All day operator comfort and efficiency is ensured through our simple, logical control layout.
Cab entry and exit is both easier and more convenient due to the well placed handholds.
The machine provides full operator security with OROPS or EROPS protection.
The TL-Series cab has improved visibility due to the use of advanced virtual design techniques.
The joystick allows three simultaneous boom functions and operates the auxiliary hydraulic function. It allows the option of a second auxiliary service for the use of work tools that require more than one hydraulic service.
Three simultaneous hydraulic functions are achieved using a full flow sharing hydraulic valve. A load sensing variable displacement pump allows full hydraulic power even at low revs.
The TL1055 can effectively pick and place materials to a maximum height of 54.9 ft. (16.7 m).
Job site obstacles present challenges demanding a machine to place loads at greater distances - the TL1055 delivers.
The TL1055 offers improved maneuverability, allowing it to work productively in confined areas.
The TL1055 offers three steering modes (two wheel, crab and circle steer) to allow an operator to more easily position the machine. Steering modes are selected by a single three-position rocker switch. Steering position sensors are fitted as standard to all steering modes to be changed while moving.
The TL1055 features a Cat PG145 power-shift transmission.
A manual IT quick coupler is standard on the TL-Series machines. For optimum versatility, an optional hydraulic quick coupler is available, allowing the operator to more easily change non-hydraulic work tools without leaving the cab.
A wide range of work tools are available to meet most job site applications. Caterpillar Telehandler Work Tools extend the versatility of the machine. Built for performance and durability, these work tools deliver high productivity, long life and excellent value.
- General Purpose Bucket (1.0 m3/1.3 yd3)
- Light Materials Bucket (2.0 m3/2.6 yd3, 2.5 m3/3.25 yd3, 3.0 m3/3.90 yd3)
- Material Handling Bucket (1.5 m3/1.95 yd3)
- Multi Purpose Bucket (1.0 m3/1.3 yd3)
- Grapple Bucket (0.85 m3/1.1 yd3)
- Fixed Carriage
- Rotate Carriage
- Sideshift Carriage
- Pallet Forks
- Block Forks
- Lift Hook
- Truss Boom
- Self-tipping Hopper
- Material Handling Arm
A wide range of tire options enables the machine to be configured to achieve optimum job site performance, including foam-filled and non-marking tires.
Ease of Access
Cost of ownership starts with ease of service. All Cat Telehandler service points are accessible and major components are at ground level due to overall machine design.
Routine daily maintenance is now reduced to checking fluid levels and a walkaround inspection.
Engine oil, filter changes and routine lubrication are now only required every 500 hours.
With the reduction in the number of filters and extended service intervals, operating costs are the lowest in the industry.
Equipment Protection Plan
Designed to enhance your telehandler ownership experience with comprehensive coverage and peace of mind.
All Cat Telehandler service points, including the combined transmission/hydraulic oil filter, are accessible and major components are at ground level due to the overall machine design. A cab mounted service point allows access to the fuel fill, hydraulic oil fill, washer bottle, fuse box and cab air filter for routine checks.
Make detailed comparisons before you buy. Your Cat Dealer can give you precise answers to your questions.
Look at the value that the TL1055 telehandler will offer you. Consider all the flexible financing options your Cat Dealer offers as well as day to day operating costs.
Improving operating techniques can boost your profits. Your Cat Dealer has literature and other tools to help increase your productivity.
Repair, rebuild or replace? Your Cat Dealer can help you evaluate the cost involved so you can make the right choice.
You will find high availability of parts at our Dealer parts counter. Cat Dealers utilize a worldwide computer network to find in-stock parts to minimize machine downtime. Additionally, Caterpillar offers a line of genuine remanufactured components which can help lower repair costs.
Your Cat Dealer can provide a financing package to meet your needs.
- Boom angle indicator
- Alternator, 60 amp, 12 volt
- Battery, 12 volt, 1000 CCA
- Alarm, backup
- Canopy, ROPS/FOPS
- Joystick, single electronic
- Adjustable joystick wristrest
- Grab bars for easy entry
- Seat - vinyl, suspension with Cat logo
- Steering wheel spinner knob
- Floor mat - heavy duty
- Left side rear view mirror
- Service door, cab air intake filter, fuel fill, hydraulic fill, level indicator, fuse panel and washer fill
- Instruments - volt meter, hourmeter, engine oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge. All gauges protected by clear acrylic cover.
- Park Brake with indicator light
- Steering Wheel with Cat logo
- Cat keys and locks
- Brakes - wet disc service
- Belt, seat - 3" wide
- Engine, Cat C3.6L - 100 kW (134 hp) gross horsepower
- Thermal starting aid
- Transmission, Cat PG145 6 speed Power-shift, 4-speed forward, 3-speed reverse
- Cat filters, hoses and couplings
- Axles - Dana
- Steering - 4 wheel
- Drive - 4 wheel
- Chassis, frame level up to 10 degrees when operating in rough, uneven terrain
- Cat IT Coupler
- Coolant - Anti-freeze, 50/50 Mix
- Tires - 370/75-28 Duraforce Air
- Integrated lift and tie down points
- Standard Cat color paint
- Auxillary hydraulics for auxillary attachments (one function)
- Hydraulic IT Coupler (includes Auxiliary Electrics)
- Work Light Group: 3 Cab mounted Lights -- 2 forward, 1 rearward; 1 reversing light; 2 Boom mounted Lights, 1 rotating beacon
- Engine heater block
- Heater - open cab
- Road Light Group -- Headlights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals
- Air conditioning
- Single Joystick - with Rocker Switch
- EROPS - Cab Enclosure (Door, Safety Glass Windows, Front Windshield Wiper, Heater & Defroster Fan)
- Skylight Wiper
- Brick guard - Front and top.
- Tires - 370/75-28 Duraforce Foam Fill
- Tires - 315/95-28 Telemaster Solid
- Tire - 14.00-24 16PR Air
- Tire - 14.00-24 12 PR Foam
- Tires - 370/75-28 Non-Marking Air
- Tow Hook - Pintle Type
- Artic package - Package includes: 2400 AMP starter, 1000 watt hydraulic reservoir heater, 500 watt engine oil-pan heater, Dual maintenance free, 1375 CCA gel cell batteries, 160 watt battery heating blanket, 1000 watt engine block heater
- Carriage - side shift, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Lifting Hook - fork mounted (available from factory)
- Truss Broom
- Carriage - standard tilt, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - standard rotate, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - swing, 72 in., 100 degrees, 9,000 lb. capacity, 5,000 lb. swung (available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 60 in, 2 in x 6 in, 9,000 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 48 in, 2.36 in x 4 in, 9,000 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Cubing Forks - two 48 in, 2 in x 2 in, 3,800 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Bucket - General Purpose 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Material Handling 1.95 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Multi-Purpose, 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Work Platform -- 8 ft x 4 ft with maximum capacity of 1,000 lbs. Includes enclosed fork pockets, side entry/exit gate, removable front rail and wire mesh floor