|Maximum Rating||25 ekW (25 kVA)|
|Rated Engine Speed||1500 / 1800 rpm|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 3|
|Minimum Rating||15 ekW (15 kVA)|
|Configuration||Inline 4, 4-Stroke Cycle diesel|
|Displacement||135 in³ (2.2 l)|
|Aspiration||Naturally Aspirated / Turbocharged|
|Governor Type||Electrical Ischronous|
|Bore||3.31 in (84 mm)|
|Stroke||3.5 in (90 mm)|
|Refill Capacity||Lube Oil System w/oil filter change: 10.6 L (2.8 gal)|
|Oil Change Interval||500 hrs|
|Rotation from Flywheel End||Counterclockwise|
|Cooling||Hex or Single Circuit Keel|
|Length||47.9 in / 1,219 mm (open) 50.7 in / 1,290 mm (enclosed)|
|Width||22.3 in / 567 mm (open) 24.7 in / 628 mm (enclosed)|
|Height||32.8 in / 835 mm (open) 31.0 in / 775 mm (enclosed)|
|Engine Dry Weight||857-1,027 lb / 386-466 kg|
Benefits and Features
- This compact unit provides required power on demand, operating very efficiently with optimum performance.
- The 4 cylinder engine operates with little vibration and low sound levels.
- Available as an open set or with a sound enclosure, this package is ideal for power requirements in any application.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with excellent fuel economy.
- Single side servicing with extended service intervals makes maintenance easy.
- Single element air cleaner
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold
- Single or Three phase brushless generator
- 12 or 24 volt electric starting motor
- 12 volt 55 amp alternator
- Single sided service points
- Anti-vibration mounts.
- Electronic automatic safety shutdowns
- Sound attenuated enclosure (Factory Fit or Upgrade Kit)
- Keel cooling kit
- Basic, Deluxe and remote panel options
- AC circuit breakers
- Flexible fuel lines
- Primary fuel filter/water separator
- Siphon break
- Exhaust system components
- Insulated electrical system