The Cat® small dozers are designed to optimize speed, transportability, maneuverability, versatility and finish grading accuracy. These crawler dozers are ideal for residential construction performing such tasks as clearing and grading lots, sloping the sides of roads, back-filling, and final grade work for landscaping and driveway construction.
Cat® Small Track-Type Tractor Highlights
- Large, quiet cab, intuitive seat-mounted controls with optional heated joysticks, along with heated and ventilated seats (optional) keep you comfortable throughout the work day.
- Eco Mode settings reduce fuel consumption up to 25%.
- Slope Indicate, a new feature provides you slope of blade in cross slope direction and fore/aft direction without having to estimate.
- NEW optional Cat® Slope Assist allows operator to easily achieve desired blade mainfall and cross slope automatically.
- Stable Blade helps you obtain a finish grade with less effort.
- Power Pitch Blade option for easy adjustment of the blade pitch from inside the cab.
- Integrated Cat® AccuGrade™ grade control solution for fast, precise grading.
- New Traction Control reduces track slip and undercarriage wear.
- Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ diesel engine meets U.S. EPATier 4 Final / EU Stage IV emission standards